gary999

Re: Still find trad quicker for some houses...
« Reply #340 on: February 08, 2015, 12:10:08 am »
It's Saturday night fellas.

Have a beer.

;D

yeah exactly, lifes too short. il probs prefer wfp when i get it, i  may even get fat n lazy n ditch my ladders ;) hahaha

Oih! nothing wrong with being lazy...now bugger off and do something more interesting
instead ;D

you know i never mentioned your name  and you piped up, funny that  ;D its not your fault they dont do diet digestives is it  :-[

;D

Gary's not fat.

He's just short for his weight.  ;D

Im short for any weight ;D

Joey Eastwood

« Reply #341 on: February 08, 2015, 08:47:08 am »
im about an hour drive away from you jakey, if i put my foot down haha ;) yeah that be great, i used a mates system for a couple of weeks when i was part-time  and he sprained his ankle so i covered his work, apart from that iv not got a lot of knowledge, be good to get a set up in the summer for a few of my taller houses lol. at least theres one guy on here whos not a total tw@ even the moderators are up there own @ss it seems,

as for new guy if your implying its me check the i.p adress, different from mine and jakeys so obv not us, as if wed b that sad for a start.

I'm sure we can sort something out Mate, get a little system in your van, diy is fairly easy, let me know and we can meet up some time to sort it out...

sound :) iv been having a look for a while now, i think from next year i wanna be 25% wfp, dont think il ever ditch my ladders though haha. gonna invest in a new van next month i think and see how it goes
when life throws you water, clean windows

Jonny 87

« Reply #342 on: February 08, 2015, 09:03:09 am »
im about an hour drive away from you jakey, if i put my foot down haha ;) yeah that be great, i used a mates system for a couple of weeks when i was part-time  and he sprained his ankle so i covered his work, apart from that iv not got a lot of knowledge, be good to get a set up in the summer for a few of my taller houses lol. at least theres one guy on here whos not a total tw@ even the moderators are up there own @ss it seems,

as for new guy if your implying its me check the i.p adress, different from mine and jakeys so obv not us, as if wed b that sad for a start.

I'm sure we can sort something out Mate, get a little system in your van, diy is fairly easy, let me know and we can meet up some time to sort it out...

sound :) iv been having a look for a while now, i think from next year i wanna be 25% wfp, dont think il ever ditch my ladders though haha. gonna invest in a new van next month i think and see how it goes

I reckon within 12 months you will be 90% WFP. That's what happened to most of us. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Joey Eastwood

« Reply #343 on: February 08, 2015, 09:05:08 am »

I reckon within 12 months you will be 90% WFP. That's what happened to most of us. :)

not unless i replace most of my highest priced work, wfp wouldnt work or be very awkward. got a few years left in me yet, by the time it comes to it i probably wont be working a lot myself anyway lol

Jonny 87

« Reply #344 on: February 08, 2015, 09:16:49 am »

not unless i replace most of my highest priced work, wfp wouldnt work or be very awkward. got a few years left in me yet, by the time it comes to it i probably wont be working a lot myself anyway lol

If it's really awkward access (which I doubt) then you use a trolley with 25 litres. Easy. Plenty guys here run trolley systems and backpacks for that reason. 
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Joey Eastwood

« Reply #345 on: February 08, 2015, 09:29:15 am »
personally for houses like that id rather carry a ladder than a trolley, lol. mayb ur right mayb il be transformed into a polew@nker fulltime lol, il have to let you know ;)