craig trevain

Re: Facelift Systems- who has one?
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2014, 04:46:52 pm »
After viewing a customers xtreme pole yesterday(had worn badly) , I can see that there is a need for some competition.....

ChumBucket

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 05:23:27 pm »
After viewing a customers xtreme pole yesterday(had worn badly) , I can see that there is a need for some competition.....

Not like you to come on only to slag a Gardiner Product Craig! ::)roll ::)roll

Come and view mine, Had it since release & still as good as new. ;)

craig trevain

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2014, 05:31:14 pm »
I can only comment on the one i saw yesterday, and can and will comment on what ever i like, despite any loaded onslaught...!

ChumBucket

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 05:36:49 pm »
I can only comment on the one i saw yesterday, and can and will comment on what ever i like, despite any loaded onslaught...!

Maybe try improving your own products instead, your constant underhand tactics are both ugly & extremely boring! ;)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2014, 07:29:26 pm »

Maybe try improving your own products instead, your constant underhand tactics are both ugly & extremely boring! ;)
that will be it now from craig until next june  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2014, 08:01:30 pm »
I think this topic is on Van systems not poles.   There is another thread for poles of recent :)
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2014, 08:43:26 am »
Yes, I would be keen to know if it's been crash tested. 

On, lets say the mid range tank - 500ltr, at full capacity what is the ratio of water stored at the top of the tank (above the components), the ratio running behind the components and the base.

A few questions  and picture requests have been asked about the Facelift Van Systems.  I wonder if they will be gratefully answered?
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Stephen Fox

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2014, 12:11:03 pm »
Paul,

Can you distill the questions you would like answered?

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2014, 12:22:54 pm »

Copied -

"Yes, I would be keen to know if it's been crash tested. 

On, lets say the mid range tank - 500ltr, at full capacity what is the ratio of water stored at the top of the tank (above the components), the ratio running behind the components and the base."

Also think there are few picture requests too including one without the front cover to show the tank shape.

Thanks

Stephen Fox

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2014, 12:49:02 pm »
Official crash testing is something we are looking at for next year... System has only been out for 18 weeks and have over 50 on the road as of this date (some being fitted right now). The system is weighted at the base along with steel bracket running the length of the unit.

Ratio I couldn't give you exact figures as our design engineer is off on holidays until the new year.

Having issues with photos.... can email some over if you want fox@wcw....

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2014, 02:15:09 pm »
Thanks Stephen.

The system does look great, and I like the idea of the components being hidden away. 

Good luck with it, and look forward to seeing how this pans out before I need a new kit in the spring/summer if all goes to plan with the new Van.

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2014, 08:59:40 pm »
Hi

We have had one fitted in to one of our vans and very happy with the results and plan for more in the new year

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2014, 07:24:10 pm »
Hi

We have had one fitted in to one of our vans and very happy with the results and plan for more in the new year

What's made you change from ionics?
Read an interview in the ionics magazine with you and you seemed happy and very pro ionics.
I must admit I do like the face lift system and they look like they are really trying to come up with new designs and good products.

Smudger

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2014, 07:29:23 pm »
I think the clue is in the name... :-\

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk