Halfadaylee

Re: More time for firemen to clean windows, directive.
« Reply #260 on: November 03, 2013, 09:10:48 pm »
So my £50 or £60 pa that I pay through my council tax provides the facility for the service or its total cost?

robert mitchell

« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2013, 09:20:21 pm »
funding depends slightly on where you live , hampshire is almost fully funded by council tax.

Some rural areas get more of there funding from central government , lower population so less council tax .

Some special things get funded direct from government for instance - bulletproof vests ,battle dressings,sleds and extra training so we can attend terrorist /lone shooter incidents .

but the majority is council tax .

The amount they expect to save from the pension changes is 73 million , they wont save this because of lower uptake of the pension and will actually end up worse off.
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

C o z y

« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2013, 09:49:09 pm »
funding depends slightly on where you live , hampshire is almost fully funded by council tax.

Some rural areas get more of there funding from central government , lower population so less council tax .

Some special things get funded direct from government for instance - bulletproof vests ,battle dressings,sleds and extra training so we can attend terrorist /lone shooter incidents .

The amount they expect to save from the pension changes is 73 million , they wont save this because of lower uptake of the pension and will actually end up worse off.

No still don't understand, I must be thick

AuRavelling79

« Reply #263 on: November 03, 2013, 10:16:05 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Come on Robert, it's time to stop. I'll throw you a bone - Matt: 7 v 6!
It's a game of three halves!

PoleKing

« Reply #264 on: November 03, 2013, 10:18:53 pm »

[/quote

;D ;D ;D

Come on Robert, it's time to stop.  I'll throw you a bone. Matthew 7 v 6.

Lol Goldy.
I think it's fair to say almost nothing posted, especially on this forum, could be described as a 'pearl'
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

C o z y

« Reply #265 on: November 03, 2013, 10:21:08 pm »
PMSL, I'd say Matthew 7 v 6 would be better posted in the chat section Malc. There are so many clever people in there.  ;) ;)

PoleKing

« Reply #266 on: November 03, 2013, 10:23:17 pm »
You'll struggle to be heard though.
Geoff Lord starts at least 1,453,964 posts a day.

PoleKing

« Reply #267 on: November 03, 2013, 10:23:38 pm »
All YouTube links

C o z y

« Reply #268 on: November 03, 2013, 10:25:53 pm »

;D ;D

gary999

« Reply #269 on: November 04, 2013, 12:39:05 am »

yep and tosh has a buddhist style quote for all of them ;D

rosskesava

« Reply #270 on: November 04, 2013, 12:55:15 am »

yep and tosh has a buddhist style quote for all of them ;D

Which is of course unquestionably true.

14 pages about firemen wanting to defend their course of action on a window cleaning forum.

Jeeeez.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Geoff

kempy

« Reply #272 on: December 15, 2013, 11:01:04 pm »
I think the fire fighters have a point , I know one , who has signed Upto the pension and pays into it . Now the gvt want rid .

I support them , as I don't support the gvt .

The gvt - thinking of a 11% pay rise on a already big wage of £67000 = £74000 , plus this adds to their full end ion after just 8 years as a MP

WHEN WILL US THE PUBLIC EVER DECLARE A NATIONAL STRIKE TO GET RID OF THESE GREEDY , gossip preachers MPS .

I hate MPs .
Should cut the amount of MPS , wages and pensions