EVER CLEAN

brodex aftercare, what a joke!!!!!
« on: January 14, 2009, 05:49:31 pm »
i rang brodex 10th december trying to get them to replace the spindle from one of my reels that had snapped, (the website states 3 year warranty)
they rang me today and said the 3 year warranty came into effect jan 2008 and because i purchased the machine 2 months prior to this date i'm not covered and would have to pay!
come on brodex...... its only £14 is it worth losing a customer for a poxy 14 quid
they then told me if i paid the £14 for the spindle, they would deduct the £14 when i next purchase another machine

so brodex can eat my squeegee....... im gonna take my money elsewhere!
service with a shine !

EVER CLEAN

Re: brodex aftercare, what a joke!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 05:53:20 pm »
whoops this topic should have gone in w/c issues
service with a shine !

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 05:53:25 pm »
Wow! If this is exactly as you have stated then that is very poor! I would have thought the small amount lost as "a goodwill" gesture would have been reaped by the supplier many times over had they cut you some slack.
It's a game of three halves!

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 05:57:30 pm »
exactly, i also explained i am in need of two machines within the next 4 months, so how much have they lost, at the end of the day its a buyers market and my money is good anywhere
service with a shine !

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 06:10:05 pm »
moderator, please move this to w/c issues
service with a shine !

ronnie paton

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 08:45:34 pm »
i have mixed opinions in times they ahve been great but im still disgruntled that they fit the machine straight to vehicle battery, has this has killed my battery several times and when i asked them to sort something out(paid them to proffesionally fit the sysyem) so they said for hhhhhaaaaaaa £360 they will fit a split relay hahahahahaha are they mad???

or do they think im soft ...or both?

trevor povey

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 02:17:04 pm »
thres quite a few suppliers that don,t have a good aftersales service...so rather than name and shame the bad ones I,ll name the ones who I recomend.

omnipole

alex g

andrews water treatment

they do what it says on the tin!!

mick hay

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 12:38:55 pm »
I stopped using Brodex a couple of years ago, well actually they said i was BANNED from using them...lol

Cos i kicked off over a pole falling apart in 2 months and tried charging me £88 for repairing it!!!

Now.....  gardiners   top class

Omnipole   top class

trevor perry

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 01:14:30 pm »
i havnt used brodex for about three years i rang them for price of new hot water add on which was £3800 i think this is too expensive but will have a look at it at the cleaning show, i pointed out my concerns over past bad customer care and he assured me things had changed and that customer care was now very important for them. obviously from these posts not important enough.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

John Hewitt

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 10:06:19 pm »
I had a problem with Brodex sending the wrong part. Rung up asked me to return it, sent wrong part again, returned again. Rung up to make sure they had what I wanted and was assured it was in stock, sent wrong size a third time. They have now phoned me three times asking if there is anything I need and each time I have told them about the incorrect parts I still have. Each time assurances are given that it will be sorted. 20 months later and I still have the wrong part and no refund. I will never deal with them again

ftp

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 09:08:02 pm »
I would imagine Alex and Gardiners are pretty unbeatable for aftersales service. I've even found them brilliant at before sales sevice too  ;D

Silly little things that annoy more than anything and they have replaced without question. Even had help from Alex by phone and email. I know of no other supplier in any field that does that. I've bought brand new cars in the past and the minute they have got your thousands you are history!

Bonkors

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 12:19:32 pm »
moderator, please move this to w/c issues

I agree, you guys should look at this thread;

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=62352.0

Mr Bungalow

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 06:29:23 am »
To all,

I think your all right about brodex customer care.

Their poles especially the alluminium ones are really no good and trigger systems also useless.

But I have to say their tanks setups a second to none.

Kind regards.

DAVID WARD

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 04:44:01 pm »
Hi  Mr bungalow
You say Brodex water systems are second to none, have you looked at Pure-efect systems they are round the corner from Brodex and in fact mike worked for brodex a couple of years ago. He does a pretty good system, good quaility stainless steel frame and brass fittings plus a lot cheaper than brodex. He may not do the  cheapest system on the market  but sometimes its worth paying a bit more for quaility. hoping to get my pure efect system fitted early in the new year
dave

colley614

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2009, 05:46:52 pm »
I've heard about this guy. Someone I know said that he's spot on