Poll

does anyone know where to purchase one of these water pole systems ? Sorry to waste anyones time but new to these system things !

water pole system
20%
1 (20%)
where to buy
80%
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

WINDOWBOY

HI EVERYONE, I AM STILL USING THE TRADITIONAL METHOD OF CLEANING WINDOWS WITH A SQUEEGEE. I HAVE HAD QUITE A FEW OF MY COMERCIAL CLIENTS EXPLAIN THAT THIS NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY CLAUSE IS COMING IN AND THEY WILL SOON NOT BE ABLE TO LET ME USE LADDERS ON THERE SITE/ BUILDINGS. I AM THEREFORE AFTER , AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ONE OF THEM WATER POLE SYSTEMS. CAN ANYONE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH A SYSTEM AVAILABLE ? THE CHEAPEST BUT GOOD SYSTEM WOULD BE HELPFULL. PLEASE HELP ! SORRY TO WASTE YOUR TIME ! THANKS , CHRIS !

Roy Harding

Re: Can anyone here help with advice on where to buy a Water pole system ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 01:40:06 pm »
Hi Chris

Are you wanting a Van mounted system or Trolly sytem?

AuRavelling79

Re: Can anyone here help with advice on where to buy a Water pole system ?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 05:59:54 pm »
I've just got an aquatec trolley system from Broxburn and am using it domestically and commercially - helluva learning curve - not instantly quicker but going that way.

But it is versatile and is ideal for me working out of a car.

Some on the forum have added heftier batteries and hose reels as they've gone on and others have sold it and gone for a van system later.

The support and advice is good too. May be a bit homely for some but its my sort of supplier, for sure.

Malc G
It's a game of three halves!