What a pain in the backside
« on: October 24, 2006, 06:45:58 am »
Hi All
Have not posted for ages but I am so miffed today!!
I have spent the last week leaflet dropping and canvassing hard and had got 27 new customers which I was due to start Friday.
This now brings my customer tally up to nearly 150, so I was all happy with myself until Monday morning when I slipped on my own decking and landed very hard onto my backside.
I just thought I had bruised and continued getting my equipment ready and into me van, but after a visit to the local quack due to imense pain he has said it will be a hospital visit and off work for at least 2 weeks to sort the build up of fluid around my lower back/arse!!

What a bummer!!

All my new customers!!! Luckly my missus has agreed to go around and deliver a letter which explains why I will be running a little late this month!!

marc al

Re: What a pain in the backside
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 07:30:00 pm »
   It would probably be better if she can knock on all the doors and apologise face to face with the customer - alot of houses I know, but will go down better than a letter

Marc

stevekennedy

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 10:05:10 pm »
But don't show them any pictures  ;D

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 01:45:35 pm »
Monday morning when I slipped on my own decking and landed very hard onto my backside.

Wor Lass slipped on wet decking on Friday and banged her knee.

She imediately started to cry, not from the pain, but because she's trained hard for the Snowdon Marathon which is tomorrow and her first thought was 'I won't be able to do it after all that graft'.

Wet wood is dodgy stuff!

Oh, she was fine in the end; she just 'flapped'.

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 04:27:35 pm »
What a bummer!!
Well said!
 i fell through a asbestos roof a few week back and landed on my back on a breeze block and had a few cut's and bruises i was back in a few days with no quarms. i had an x ray to be on the safe side but nothing substantial just a brusied back!