4S Cleaning

Buying a small round in a few weeks ...
« on: June 17, 2012, 05:59:42 pm »
£211 a month take in, I have the option of buying  £1000 per month run in september if the small run goes ok & I can get my wife onside so I can go it alone & pack my 9-5 in .

I am also going to be doing window & door repairs as I have worked in double glazing for the last 25 years, I was wondering if the members on here get asked about window repairs during the course of there runs ?

cheers stevie 

Ian101

Re: Buying a small round in a few weeks ...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 10:37:24 am »
£211 a month take in, I have the option of buying  £1000 per month run in september if the small run goes ok & I can get my wife onside so I can go it alone & pack my 9-5 in .

I am also going to be doing window & door repairs as I have worked in double glazing for the last 25 years, I was wondering if the members on here get asked about window repairs during the course of there runs ?

cheers stevie 

no never get asked to fix windows / doors .... see plenty of clouded glass so give cards to customer from local panel replacement company.

johnny bravo

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 07:27:04 pm »
when buying a round be prepared to loose a few customers, 

4S Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 10:14:15 pm »
I am buying it off my cousin who will be helping me out for a few runs, so hopefully I might not loose too many, as he has been the cleaner for 16 yrs .

DG Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 11:48:09 pm »
I've bought 3 rounds in the last 18 months hardly lost any and you always gain a few anyway. I see loads of windows that need repairing, think it would be a really good service to offer. Make sure you emphasise the fact that your a pro at the window repair game, some people think all window cleaners are thick.  ;D

4S Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 08:36:08 am »
I've bought 3 rounds in the last 18 months hardly lost any and you always gain a few anyway. I see loads of windows that need repairing, think it would be a really good service to offer. Make sure you emphasise the fact that your a pro at the window repair game, some people think all window cleaners are thick.  ;D

Thanks for that DG, it's a massive step for me & my family as I have always been an employee  :-\ but with hard graft I hope it will succeed  ;D

paul marshall

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 09:20:04 am »
yep hard graft and you will defo suceed good luck stephen
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

4S Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 12:48:17 pm »
Thanks Paul  ;D

johnny bravo

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 03:25:14 pm »
WINTERS COMING BBBBBRRRRRRRR you may have other ideas, be prepared.