Your Choice w/c

Short WFP Poles
« on: May 09, 2010, 08:03:08 pm »
Recommendations please for the best SHORT w/f pole to use on downstairs windows including conservatories were space is sometimes limited cheers guys.

traps7

Re: Short WFP Poles
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 06:45:56 pm »
Any I would say. Maybe a cheap extel that's what I use. It isn't really going to matter at that length.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 08:20:53 am »
Make your own. A bit of ally pole (Harris?) with a rubber handle.
It's a game of three halves!

Dave Anderson

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 08:06:34 pm »
I have an old mk1 SL-X25? and that has been cut down to 3ft something sections and it is just a great pole.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

Paul Coleman

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 09:11:59 am »
The broom handles in some supermarkets are fitted with a thread that takes an angle adaptor.  You only need to run a bit of pole hose down the outside of it from brush to whatever fitting you use and you have a ground floor pole that will do the job. It won't look elegant but so what.  Can't recall which store I bought my broom in but maybe take an angle adaptor in with you to check.

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 08:49:36 pm »
unger optiloc extension pole i use.i got a alloy adapter from cleantec and plastic angle adaptor/fit brush and small bit of extension hose(5mm) and ive got a very light pole that i can extend to do most large ground floor windows.

i can also easily convert it back to a regular extension pole with mop/squeegee for  large pane windows if wfp is an issue. ;) ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!