master cleaner

win cleaner professional on pda
« on: June 30, 2006, 10:59:59 pm »
hi i have tried the software and am very interested in it but i wouldnt buy it until i could use it on a pda
so my question is when will a pda version be available.

thanx

gary

david68

Re: win cleaner professional on pda
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 11:17:36 pm »
You can email Ian direct with this question.
He is the designer of this software and very intrested getting this program 100%.
So if this is what,
He will sort it if possible.
Email address is
ian@hypnoticweb.com

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

ianhannaford

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 11:15:33 pm »
hi i have tried the software and am very interested in it but i wouldnt buy it until i could use it on a pda
so my question is when will a pda version be available.

thanx

gary

Hi,

WCP will be avialable on a PDA system in the near future (not sure exactly when but will def keep you updated). The reason being that I didnt want to code 2 sets of code if they both needed changing/amending. So I released the desktop version first, then after all the little bits have been ironed out and the core features that you guys have requested (and there are plenty of them ;D) then we will design the PDA style system.

Hope that answers your questions and thanks for trying the software

Ian

master cleaner

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 11:56:17 pm »
thanx ian for your response i will try your software as soon as it is available on a pda could i ask for 1 thing and that is when the pda version comes out could you make it possible to add jobs on the pda and not wait to do it on the desktop version when we get home . if you could make the pda version as close to the desctop version as possible that would be good.
i would buy your software then

gary

ianhannaford

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 11:59:47 pm »
thanx ian for your response i will try your software as soon as it is available on a pda could i ask for 1 thing and that is when the pda version comes out could you make it possible to add jobs on the pda and not wait to do it on the desktop version when we get home . if you could make the pda version as close to the desctop version as possible that would be good.
i would buy your software then

gary

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the advice. I was planning on making the PDA version so that all the day to day stuff can be done, i.e things like viewing the schedule, viewing the diary, adding jobs, adding quotes, collecting debts, missing cleans, adding job notes, adding to do lists etc...

Ill keep you posted

Ian

master cleaner

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 12:19:47 am »
thanx Ian i look forward to it and i am serious i will buy it when this is sorted on the pda

gary