Cleaner Windows

Re: I DONT BELIEVE I AM SEEING THIS
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2006, 10:27:34 pm »
o.k jouk :)
when I'm cleaning windows

jouk45

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2006, 10:32:39 pm »
dennis, i know you would not get paid for it, but if it was a regular of mine i would have finished it out of respect, am not saying its bad not to do it,  its just what i would do especialy after years of knowing them,

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2006, 10:35:28 pm »
jouk..i probably would have but have only just taken over this round and didnt know her from adam..im not all bad you know :)

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2006, 10:40:19 pm »
jouk..what sort of size round do you have?

jouk45

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2006, 10:45:00 pm »
am not saying your bad dennis, it just gives that nice touch that others notice, its one of those things that happen every now and then,

jouk45

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2006, 10:50:55 pm »
dennis i have sort of semi retired, i have given it to my son to run now, so that i can make produce my new window cleaning inventions that i have dreamed of, i keep my hand in at least 2 days a week with my son,

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2006, 10:53:32 pm »
jouk.sounds pretty good, what sort have things have you come up with so far then, or cant you tell us?

jeff1

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2006, 10:55:07 pm »
by the way..i dunno if its ever happened to anyone else but the other day i cleaned the front of someones house......only to go round the back and be told by a man next door that the lady who i'd just cleaned for was now dead!! needless to say i didnt clean the rest of the house :(
I'm Back now Joe dropped the boss of at work? ;D ;D

My Mate is as thick as I am, he was cleaning one of his old customers, when her daughter came out and said to him this will have to be the last time as her mum had just recently died,

my mate the thick T**t  looked up to the woman and said 'Oh' I'm sorry to hear that, I hope it was nothing serious. ::) ::)

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2006, 10:56:50 pm »
oh my god jeff..its one of those situations where you REALLY wish you were somewhere else....NASTY!!

jeff1

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2006, 11:01:01 pm »
The night will probably get funnier, Joe's  on about his tenth nip now, he'll come out with all sorts of funny things, the keyboard turns into a demon. ;D ;D ;D ;D

only joking Joe  ;D how many nips you had?????

jouk45

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2006, 11:05:43 pm »
dennis, i am working with engineers at the moment with a new rotary cleaning brush, it seems like forever, slowly but surly its looking realy good, and a new telescopic pole unlike anything ever seen, its costing me a fortune, but am very confident i will be paid a million times over when theyare finished, anyway dont want to bore you, dennis where are you from

jouk45

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2006, 11:07:35 pm »
jeff, am surprised i can still type lol, so you get to rule the house now the boss has left lol ;D

jeff1

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2006, 11:11:53 pm »
jeff, am surprised i can still type lol, so you get to rule the house now the boss has left lol ;D
Joe I still have my youngest daughter here, I got home about 10.30 and she was on the phone and she's still on it now, thank god the MOD is paying for the call, she's talking to her husband on board HMS Ilustrious.

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2006, 11:15:05 pm »
im from west sussex, and am currently working a franchised round.i sold my old wc business to go and get a normal job. then decided that a normal job was not for me!! working for an employer sucks...and so after 3 months i went to the bloke i sold my round to and asked him if he had any work..which he did! and now im doing a major part of my old round plus loads more on top!

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2006, 11:18:07 pm »
anyone find it really hard to work in this heat by the way?
im struggling at the moment to work past 3 pm cos i feel so battered by the sun!
i love the sun but i think its best if you aint working, and maybe just sitting in the garden or beach etc 8)

jeff1

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2006, 11:22:37 pm »
Got to go to bed now, have to be up at 5am goodnight Dudes ;D ;D

jouk45

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2006, 11:27:14 pm »
dennis when the sun is to hot it tires me out, wed and thur here was very hot, should see me i look like toast, nothing done today was pouring of rain all day

jouk45

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2006, 11:29:06 pm »
night jeff, see you in the morning,

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2006, 11:35:27 pm »
im off too now, go and rest my sunburned body lol. night all
nice to meet ya's

jouk45

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2006, 11:37:47 pm »
am off to bed to night all, nice to meet you dennis, we shall speak again at a reasonable hour lol, night