paul mather

gardiner pole systems can you recommend them
« on: June 27, 2006, 08:13:12 am »
Been advised to talk to them but would like to know other peoples view on them.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

007 or what

Re: gardiner pole systems can you recommend them
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 10:54:39 am »
ring them up speak to kirsty, i bought my system from them extremly helpful. i needed it next day and kirsty got it done, definatly will be buying from them again.

007 or what

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 10:56:55 am »
ring them up speak to kirsty, i bought my system from them extremly helpful. i needed it next day and kirsty got it done, definatly will be buying from them again.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 12:24:10 pm »
Yep defo use them, cant fault then - first class

Chris

paul mather

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 06:00:28 pm »
Left a message on their answer machine last night , said I was interested in a complete WFP system and gave them my mob no. No phone call today which is a little disappointing. Tend to think if they can't get back to you when you are looking to spend money with them what will they be like if you have a real problem?
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

garry

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 06:24:49 pm »
 I contacted them a couple of months ago about buying a new pole, they sent an email saying be in contact soon then never heard anything ???

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 08:57:38 pm »
Hi Garry,

Many apologies. If you contacted us a few months ago and we didn't answer, it may be because you used the email tab on our website. Unfortunately whilst you will have received an automated response from the server, at the time we were experiencing problems with our server 'passing' on all of the messages so we may well not have received it.

Hi Paul,

I'm sure your answer phone message has been logged. Kirsty will no doubt be returning your call soon.

Alex Gardiner

Kirsty Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 09:20:19 pm »
Hi Paul,

As you know I've just sent you an email response - when I did so, I didn't realise there was a thread running on this site, so I thought I would respond online too!

When someone rings for the first time requesting advice and information on a WFP system and their specific requirements we try to give you as much time to talk as we can, discussing options, queries, problems etc and often this can take quite some time!  So my apologies for not ringing you today but I have been unable to give you the time necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.

I will however be ringing you first thing tomorrow morning and hopefully we can be of some help to you in making decisions about a system,

Kirsty

Garry - as Alex said, major problems with email server, now sorted, really sorry!!

K

paul mather

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 09:22:09 pm »
OK thanks for getting back to me will look forward to speaking to you.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

garry

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 09:17:18 pm »
 kirsty/alex is there something wrong with your website cant seem to access it at moment :(

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 09:41:23 pm »
Hi Garry,

There seems to be a faulty server, we have been trying to upload some changes and additions with no success!

We will try it again in the morning and then contact the Hosting company.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Alex

paul mather

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 09:44:13 pm »
Just like to say I was extremely impressed with the advice I received from Kirsty & I'm looking forward to receiving my WFP system from them.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

master cleaner

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 09:47:31 pm »

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 10:30:41 pm »
Best service I've had from any supplier, enquired about goods and received my pole before I had ordered it or paid for it  :D now thats service  :)
Sussex by the sea