Ian101

SOLD: Chester - Huntington work for sale New
« on: September 15, 2012, 06:29:38 pm »
This advert will be live from tomorrow on WCR For Sale.

Due to picking up work closer to home I have decided to sell off half of my Chester Huntington work. The other half can also be bought as well and will be up for sale at some point within the next 6 months. The person who buys this round will be offered first refusal on the rest of the work.

This part of the round consists of a total of 46 houses (43 monthly and 3 bi monthly)

Work is nicely compacted over 1 cul de sac where the van is moved just the once and 1 very long road with 2 cul de sacs so again very few van moves. All work is done WFP apart from 5 bungerlows done trad.

The history of the round was it was set up from scratch by the previous owner who did it all trad until he fell off his ladder and was unable to work anymore so he sold it to me mid 2010. I then converted the entire round over to WFP in November 2010.
The work brings in either £406 or £431 per month depending if the bimonthlies are due. £5022 over the 12 months according to my George printout.

95% pay cash on the spot as a lot of retired people or I do an hours collecting between 6/7pm.

There is no dross / dog crap / messers / timewasters / not today's as these were instantly culled there and then but in fairness to the previous owner there were very few I had to part company with when I took it over.

If I still own the round next year then they will all be going up a quid or two.

If you know the area then you will know Bovis & Redrow are public enemy number 1 for the residents as they are building 1000 new houses over the next 5 years - which is good for us but not the residents.

NEVER canvassed the area so maybe some more potential (just dont go canvassing the part im not selling yet)

All got good access and only 3 calls the night before for gates to be open (also leave money out as well).

Think thats about everything you could need to know - call me if Ive left anything out.

Work takes me 2 easy days to do on my own.
Not renting or pay as you go.
Work due end of the month.

Happy to introduce you to EVERY customer if you buy it.

£3350

0754 006 5555