roundbuilder

Work for sale dartford
« on: September 05, 2012, 08:35:12 pm »
Selling £450 of work in and around dartford area. Mainly £10 fronts and £20 front and backs all cream work no council estates or housing association customers, only reason I'm selling is my bulk of work is blackheath/belvedere/London bound areas and have far to much work on to worry about the further afield stuff.
Work has been done for the past 3 years all on a monthly interval.
Work is reasonably compact within 2 miles I'd say. 4 jobinane on nice big developments for further scope the rest are dartford/crayford.
Happy to work it with buyer not due untill end of month.
Selling for 5 cleans. £2250 ovno as is top work However I'm happy to replace any dropouts within the 5 clean period as long as genuine which I very much doubt there will be any.

Also if anyone has work in blackheath and surroundings that would like to swap for this and money there way I'm all ears.  ;D

Roundbuilder@hotmail.com

Erithwc

Re: Work for sale dartford
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 09:39:09 pm »
Are you selling claremont  ;D ;D

roundbuilder

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 04:46:45 pm »
No sadly not mate anything this side of perry street im keeping, anything further than thames road im letting go as want work the other direction. Fed up with scatterd work. When i have so much on my doorstep.
Your welcome to have a butchers at the work though some nice houses there to do.

lee andrew

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 04:16:48 pm »
Hi mick, im looking for a bit of a change, im from Crayford area would you be willing to take me on for a couple of days to show me the ropes?

roundbuilder

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 05:00:09 pm »
Hi yea sure ill show you the ropes. As your local i can put you onto some great canvassers too and you only have to give them fiver a lead. You will be up to spec in no time.

lee andrew

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 05:09:34 pm »
Hi yea sure ill show you the ropes. As your local i can put you onto some great canvassers too and you only have to give them fiver a lead. You will be up to spec in no time.

Top man, i appreciate that, if its ok i will contact you within a couple of days to see whats best for you regards Lee

roundbuilder

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 10:00:04 pm »
cool cool. ill wait when your free

lee andrew

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 02:45:40 pm »
Mick i have sent you an Email cheers mate