windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

iphone 4 (x2)
« on: September 24, 2010, 01:53:41 pm »
Hi,
   just got 2 new iphone 4's today, both 16gb, as  upgrades, any one want too make me an offer  ( not a silly one ) on one or both.

They are wasted on me, all I do with my mobile is make calls and text, maybe take the odd picture now and again. If I need the internet I wait until I get home, don't have time to play on the phone during the day when work is to be done.

Anyway open to sensible ofers for either or both.

Thanks
   Darren
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

Re: iphone 4
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 02:17:52 pm »
Darren

Are they unlocked or tied to a network ?

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 02:33:31 pm »
Darren

Steve, I am on o2 network, i know the 2 iphones I had last year were not locked, But I will check with o2, I have to pick kids up from school now, but will let you know as soon as possible
Darren

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 03:47:57 pm »
Darren

Steve, I am on o2 network, i know the 2 iphones I had last year were not locked, But I will check with o2, I have to pick kids up from school now, but will let you know as soon as possible
Darren

Steve, spoke to o2, the phones are not locked, they are only locked when it has the phone provider plastered over the box, which they don't,
Thanks
Darren

bazzer789

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 04:45:41 pm »
I'll offer £500 for both phones

Blast Away

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 05:24:15 pm »

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 05:41:00 pm »
Put them on ebay go for up to £500
Hi, done that last year for my upgrades, just thought I would offer this way 1st
Thanks anyway
Darren

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 05:42:23 pm »
I'll offer £500 for both phones

Sorry, I have not got a handle on the side of my head
Darren

trees

Re: iphone 4 (x2)
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 08:21:59 pm »
£650?

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 08:56:47 pm »
£650?

Keep going if you want both.
If you mean for one, its a deal considering they are cheaper at  the appleshop ( if they had them in stock )
Darren

gwrightson

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 10:20:50 pm »
why any body wants  to pay £500 is beyond me
what is the point ? whe n you can get a phone  that will do most of the things an i phone will do
for a dam site less

they are not in short supply either , offered one today for £100 in t mobile, I declined when I can get one free end of Nov.
yes I will get one although Im knocking them because its free . but to pay for one come on !!!

and before all the geeks come out with all the speel, they are a phone that do a few extra and in a few short months their will be some thing else.

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 06:36:50 am »
why any body wants  to pay £500 is beyond me
what is the point ? whe n you can get a phone  that will do most of the things an i phone will do
for a dam site less

they are not in short supply either , offered one today for £100 in t mobile, I declined when I can get one free end of Nov.
yes I will get one although Im knocking them because its free . but to pay for one come on !!!

and before all the geeks come out with all the speel, they are a phone that do a few extra and in a few short months their will be some thing else.

geoff

Geoff
Some pepple don't want 18 or 24 month contracts. Or like you, they are still in a contract but  they  may have many more months left  at the moment, which is why they buy them. So to buy something brand new and still in box, not even out the wrapper. for cheaper than a shop is an ok way to buy something.

Have you never bought something you want from someone other than a shop ? or do still buy from a shop even though its more money ?

To recycle these phones , I will get £365 each,  I personally do not want these phones , so the next best thing to sell them on.
Darren

gwrightson

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 10:18:49 am »

darren,

i get your point and understand what you are saying ,
the point i was trying to emphasis was " why would any body want to pay so much for what really is just a phone that has some extras, just  like most phones do nowadays, and lets be frank here i reckon 99% of owners  of the i phone do not utilise 90% of it capabilities .
So imho waste of money!!!!   

I am not trying to deter buyers darren, I hope you sell them , and as already stated by yourself they are a bargain if some body does in fact want one.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 12:10:41 pm »

darren,

i get your point and understand what you are saying ,
the point i was trying to emphasis was " why would any body want to pay so much for what really is just a phone that has some extras, just  like most phones do nowadays, and lets be frank here i reckon 99% of owners  of the i phone do not utilise 90% of it capabilities .
So imho waste of money!!!!   

I am not trying to deter buyers darren, I hope you sell them , and as already stated by yourself they are a bargain if some body does in fact want one.

Geoff

Hi Geoff, I do agree with you, that people do not use them to thier full capability, i know I wouldn't that is why I am selling them.
People are buying them from appleshop for £500 each, because they want one, it is the must have phone and the best on the market at the moment.
Darren

Len Gribble

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 08:00:27 pm »
found £499 was a bit ott but it was an anniversary present to the wife, she was over the moon. (She grew up with the palm) Her reply! Think it should include my birthday (last Thursday) and Christmas I always do what the wife tells me! (Cheap I’m not. but the savings amount too about £2k) oh the wife uses it to her full potential

Darren

Technically they’re locked but o2 will unlock them for free (so I’m told) would recommend the otter box case, clumsy wife
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

trees

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 10:58:33 pm »
are these 2 for sale?
whats the best offer cheers

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 01:36:32 pm »
are these 2 for sale?
whats the best offer cheers
Sorry both sold
Darren