garyj

Re: new scorpion 3 super charged for sale
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 11:39:36 pm »
The jealously card has already been played by Nick regarding these posts, doesn't work, I've always wished him all the best as I would anyone in business and I do not want to get involved in the products or anything similar to what he is selling.

I have pointed to the Terry Towel post because I have been accused of not writing a post without stirring, thats his opinion, I don't think he can write a post without advertising, thats my opinion. I don't think I have stirred, in fact before Nick's post I hoped the whole thing had died down. I have only pointed out inaccuracies in what is now an epic story I wished I hadn't got involved with.

If there is anything I have written that you don't agree with or is inaccurate then let me know and I'll be happy to put it right.

Now THATS grown up.

darrenlee

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 02:25:44 am »
garyj
u are more than correct in what u are saying,
nick never really contributes to the forms, info advise,
unless its a product he supplys.
do you see ashbys , prochem or owner of this site,
answering no, they leave it to us mortal cleaners, in which it is all about, our opinions, not suppliers ect

you are well in order and have not spoken out of turn.

i myself did a topic early in year is allergystop safe and was pulled down.
you ask questions of solutions products on these boards and your pulled down,
darren

darrenlee

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005, 02:37:26 am »
first started reading these forums, 10 months ago, at first inpressed but going down hill cause if you look its micro this ,allergystop, solutions.
my family retail floorcoverings so i can tell size of units.
solutions open day think steve gunn took photos, u see that unit
i thought first reading about solutions uk they were this big company ect. got that wrong.
okay little acorns can......
but a cant see this one, no thats not very nice, as i wish all on here well. and good luck nick and co
stop using the boards and see how good your sales really are
darren

p.s if you search allergystop come down in price or something like that, whys that, take up not as good as you thought ?

darrenlee

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 03:00:11 am »
heres my allergystop post which was a fair question
untill it had to become heated debate

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=7673.0

ask yourself this, where was allergystop marketed, yellow pages these boards, mail shots to board members ?.
t.v local papers,
nick me thinks you should pay some divs to this board.

freedom of speach, thats what forums are, or are they not.

woodman

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 08:35:44 am »
This thread has now been locked.

If you wish to carry out a debate on the where's and why for's of Scorpions, Ashby's , solutions etc please do so on the correct board.