Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Marketing Manual
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 29 October 2003
I recieved a mail shot today from Chris Thurlow. He's selling a Marketing Manual specifically compiled for us Carpet Cleaners. It's in A4 format with 135 pages. Intro price is 245, published price is 295. Can't comment on the value or quality of the content. But if it works for you it's a wise investment Grin If it doesn't  you've either wasted your money or not done it properly Angry   The phone number that came with it is 0771 7473191.

Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 29 October 2003
Has any one heard of Chris Thurlow?

I would'nt buy any marketing pack that did'nt come on disk with MSWord or MS publisher  format. If it comes on disk its a lot easier to adapt and print out. If all you are getting is a A4 sheet of paper then you have to totally retype it.

Mike
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 29 October 2003
He is the man with THE SECRET OF THE DOOR

Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 30 October 2003
Hi Guys and gals

I seem to remember a prominent member of the NCCA telling me a year or so ago that he had picked up an excellent marketing book at a car boot fare.

He said that it was written in the 1920-1930's but the interesting thing was, he said, 'nothing has fundamentally changed'!!  Its just packaged differently

Derek
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 30 October 2003
Alex will probably meet him on Monday.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.