Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Marketing Manual
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 29 October 2003
I recieved a mail shot today from Chris Thurlow. He's selling a Marketing Manual specifically compiled for us Carpet Cleaners. It's in A4 format with 135 pages. Intro price is £245, published price is £295. Can't comment on the value or quality of the content. But if it works for you it's a wise investment Grin If it doesn't  you've either wasted your money or not done it properly Angry   The phone number that came with it is 0771 7473191.

Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 29 October 2003
Has any one heard of Chris Thurlow?

I would'nt buy any marketing pack that did'nt come on disk with MSWord or MS publisher  format. If it comes on disk its a lot easier to adapt and print out. If all you are getting is a A4 sheet of paper then you have to totally retype it.

Mike
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 29 October 2003
He is the man with THE SECRET OF THE DOOR

Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 30 October 2003
Hi Guys and gals

I seem to remember a prominent member of the NCCA telling me a year or so ago that he had picked up an excellent marketing book at a car boot fare.

He said that it was written in the 1920-1930's but the interesting thing was, he said, 'nothing has fundamentally changed'!!  Its just packaged differently

Derek
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 30 October 2003
Alex will probably meet him on Monday.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.