Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

who cleans your windows
Posted by pw (paul w), 23 January 2004
dose any one clean there own windows i think the last time i cleaned mine was last jan my mrs keeps moaning at me so do the kids.but ive had enough when i get home am i the only one paul Cheesy Grin Huh              
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 23 January 2004
I clean mine at the beginning of each month otherwise my life is not worth living Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes

Steve
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 23 January 2004
I clean mine when they look bad , but my wife never wants to pay  Grin
Posted by paul (paul), 23 January 2004
I CLEAN MINE WHEN I CAN NOT PUT UP WITH THE WIFE NAGGING ME ANYMORE Huh
KEEPS TELLING ME SHE, AngryLL GET ANOTHER WINDOW CLEANER TO DO THEM FOR HER Shocked
Posted by Diamond_Vision (Jeff Brimble), 23 January 2004
Paul , why not let her get another w/c use the one that does your area, it aint worth the hassle of getting your laadders off the rack he/she will be cheaper,and you have someone else to talk shop , worked great for me.
Posted by pdhanson (Silly Philly), 23 January 2004
As I'm trying to perfect my bespoke pole system, and using our house to test on, I can confidently say that there are no windows in bristol cleaner than ours!

Silly
Posted by Londoner (Londoner), 24 January 2004
I used to clean our windows but I was such rubbish that I sacked myself. Also I didn't like the lady of the house much, always moaning.
Posted by cleaning (cleaning), 24 January 2004
Paul,

Never mind your windows, when was the last time you cleaned mine, April I think.
Posted by T_W_CONTRACTS (T_W_CONTRACTS), 24 January 2004
WHERE I LIVE NO-ONE CLEANS THIER WINDOWS
[all foriegners] SO I ONLY DO MINE WHEN THEY
ARE REALLY BAD Wink
Posted by fez (fez), 24 January 2004
My house has become a window cleaning test centre; I've tested pointers,GG3, different squeegee techniques and perfected (well, nearly) my pole technique (not water fed).

One thing worth doing is to squeegee off when using GG3/4 at home and to try and avoid all detailing. Then let the windows dry and check out the results. I'm nearly able to avoid detailing all together.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.