Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Texatherm stair tool
Posted by des (des), 31 December 2003
Hi all
Any one out there use a Texatherm stair tool as i am looking for a stair tool to dry clean stairs .And do you have to kee[p you finger on the start button as shown in the picture Also do they do the job
   des at mister clean

Posted by carpetmonsters (carpetmonsters), 31 December 2003
hi des

can you post pic or is it a web site

cheers

steve
Posted by Fintan_Coll (Fintan_Coll), 31 December 2003
Interesting, Dry Fusion have no stair tool, just little hand mitts, they dont work too well.
Posted by des (des), 2 January 2004
Hi steve
Sorry the picture that i am talking about is in the new cleaning matters mag  dec/jan 2004 Its on page 9 and its of a little boy using the texatherm stair tool , But he has his finger on this button which i feel would be very hard to maintain for long periods Just wanted to know if any one has this tool and whats it like Also i have been looking at a site in usa  ARGOsheen and i have seen a stair tool that is square and fits into the corners I just wish they would hurry up and get a good dry stair tool on the market Has any one got information on any site,s that sell a stair tool here or usa or anywhere
des at mister clean
Posted by carpetmonsters (carpetmonsters), 2 January 2004
hi des,

i am looking for a stair tool my self. i may have found one and will test soon.

steve

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.