Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

New Truck Mount
Posted by Dave_Parry (Dave Parry), 20 February 2004
At the risk of being accused of advertising, I'd like to congratulate, Craig Martin and gang at Hydramaster for the service recieved Thursday when they fitted my Boxxer t/m. First off I got lost so Craig talked me in on mobile until I found premises. Lent me a car with full tank of petrol, said "go and explore Cornwall, will call you an hour before we finish so you can get back". Got back after 5 hours to find instalation done. Gave me detailed instruction on use and sorted some accessories out, inc. modifing my existing stair tool valve. In all went to a lot of trouble to make sure everthing was OK and as trouble free as poss. OK I spent a lot of money with them, but have done with others in the past, and got poor service. Definately reccomended.
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 20 February 2004
Cheesy
Hi Dave

Welcome to the so-called elite, hope you are going too Watford with your unit and I bet you keep looking at it and it’s keeping you awake.

Best of luck in the future

Len

Posted by Dave_Parry (Dave Parry), 20 February 2004
cheers Len, your right did'nt sleep well first night figuring out how to fit everything in van and how martin said it worked. Still got a nice big manual for bedtime reading. Yes going to Watford so will see you there.
Posted by squeaky (squeaky), 21 February 2004
I wish Prochem had been so accommodating.

Their only interest at the moment is how much money can they get out of you , (parts , spares , machinary etc)

Good machines but pray that they never go wrong !

Mark Embarassed Undecided
Posted by Lee_Pettengell (Lee_Pettengell), 21 February 2004
Squeaky

Do you own a Prochem TM ? What problems have you experienced?

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.