General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Competitive printing firms?
Posted by steve_tyler (steve_tyler), 15 August 2003
Hi all,
        Anyone know of a cheap printing firm in essex.The one i`m using at the moment is fairly good on price but dont like putting all eggs in the same basket if you know what i mean.cheers guys,steve.
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 16 August 2003
Hi Steve I got a great deal from these www.vistaprint.co.uk for 500 cards I think I paid around £22- £25 tops look under free cards paid for 250 and got 250 free, design on line really good quality too and took around say 7days to arrive
Hope this helps. Alan
Posted by steve_tyler (steve_tyler), 16 August 2003
cheers alan,i just recently saved that site into my favorites so i think after what you said i`ll give em ago.. Wink
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 23 August 2003
Hi steve how did you get on with the cards any good?
just ordered another 500 which were free glossy this time all for £8.00  HuhHuh?
not sure if this is right but that is what i paid waiting for delivery now.
How's work going.
Alan
Posted by steve_tyler (steve_tyler), 23 August 2003
how goes it alan,
                           I havn`t actualy ordered anything yet but i must say they look good on price SmileyBeen away for 3 days so im just playing catchup.laters steve....
Posted by pristineclean (pristineclean), 25 August 2003
I used a company called Suropress, who were fast and helpful and reasonable priced and who I have no problem in leaving all my eggs with Smiley

Tim or Mike on 01628 635007

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.