Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

re:logos and labels
Posted by stevey331 (stevey331), 28 March 2004
hi  everyone  Roll Eyes
i did read some were that some one was asking about  ID cards well i found a web site that dose  logos  and  id cards so here you go www.logolabels.co.uk hope this is some help!!
steve331  Wink
Posted by easycleanwindows (easycleanwindows), 28 March 2004
You get id badge if you with the fed.
Posted by KnockOut_Kleaner (KnockOut_Kleaner), 28 March 2004
Can everyone in your company get an id badge or just the main account holder?

Regards
Knockout_kleaner
Posted by WavieDavie (WavieDavie), 28 March 2004
Hiya Knockout,

If we're talking about the Fed, it'll be one ID card for the person who's signed up with them. Normally the boss, unless you can get the employees paying your bills  Wink

Welcome to Cleanitup, while I'm on, and I have to tell you I'm deeply hurt you came to the window cleaning section second - but I'll let you off if you promise to fill in your signature and profile.

Let us know a few details about you, sole trader or captain of industry, out in the sticks or middle of a big city, just starting out or been on the tools for a few decades . . . you get the picture.

Oh, and if you're not already, when you're going to join the National Federation of Master Window Cleaners. Remember, that's a when, not if  Wink

All the best,

Davie

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.