Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Interested in the window Pole system
Posted by Brian_Hayward (Brian_Hayward), 26 January 2004
I was hoping to be on the window poles system this month, but unfortunately, it looks like the company who I placed an order with may not meet the criteria of order to supply me this month which is the end of my year.
With this in mind, it looks like I will have more time to see other machines in this field, so if anyone can help me about any information of companies who sell this system and web sits, coupled with what you think is the best or worst, etc, I would be grateful!
Thanks for your help
Brian  Shocked
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 26 January 2004
WinkWell Brian,pandoras box Huhyou pays your money
and takes your choice,the guys who have poles and
different makes are the best to talk to,I am sure you will get the response you need WinkI do not use this system,but I am not against it Huh
Posted by cleaning (cleaning), 26 January 2004
You could try Ionic Systems or Brodex, be sure to ask about crash testing. Grin
Posted by fez (fez), 26 January 2004
on 01/26/04 at 16:28:19, cleaning wrote:
You could try Ionic Systems or Brodex, be sure to ask about crash testing. Grin

Ohhhhhh!?!! Don't get Dom started again......! Cry Grin
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 26 January 2004
Well I like it.
I was going to watch some of the African Nations Cup but I don`t think I`ll bother now.

Let battle commence.  Grin

Gerry.
Posted by sean_rimmer (Dom Matrix aka BRODEX), 26 January 2004
The footies definately better...! I've got £10 on Nigeria to lift the cup.
Dom
Posted by stevekennedy (stevekennedy), 26 January 2004
Hi Brian,

You could try calling some of the suppliers and arranging a demo. This really helped me to decide what kind of setup I wanted.

SteveK

PS. Have a word with your accountant as I'm fairly sure you will be able to extend your tax year to allow for your waiting time. My accountant has just arranged that for me. As I was in same situation.
Posted by sean_rimmer (Dom Matrix aka BRODEX), 26 January 2004
Brian,
you are welcome to visit our factory, the largest of its type in the industry, where you can see our full range of equipment on display, machines from £300 to £6000, full pole selection and everything else you'll ever need under 1 roof.
So come and see what makes us OCS's favorite supplier of this type of equipment........
Dom
Posted by nafzger2001 (nafzger2001), 26 January 2004
brian have you tryed omnipole in london i have 3 vans from them and they have all been great,if not try brodex
Posted by Brian_Hayward (Brian_Hayward), 28 January 2004
Thanks Guy's you have been very helpful!
Kind regards
Brian
Roll Eyes
Posted by DANIEL_PEGGREM (DANIEL_PEGGREM), 31 January 2004
Try Tucker Pole Systems. With over 40 years experience in the pole industry they have a system to suit  everyone.
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 31 January 2004
Have you had a look at www.window-tools.com
After sales service is very good

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.