Buy and sell used equipment here - Carpet cleaners, vacuums, scrubber dryers, rotaries, etc.

Carpet Wand Wanted
Posted by williamx (williamx), 24 February 2004
wanted 2 jet carpet cleaning wand for a prochem steameasy 400 with female connection Grin Roll Eyes Cheesy

Posted by stevety44 (stevety44), 8 March 2004
Hello William,

I have some products that may interest you.  Go to www.westpakusa.com to see if there are tools that may suit your needs.  We do have a 2 jet wand, 12" wide that is top quality.

Thank You, Steve
Posted by williamx (williamx), 8 March 2004
Thanks Steve

But I'm looking for a good second hand one if possible with a female connector
Posted by williamx (williamx), 9 March 2004
Hi Steve

Just found that you work for westpac and that you sell these wands on ebay at times? if so could you let me know when the next time you will do this also what delivery charges I have to pay.

Thank you

william

How much do you sell them for new? and could they be fitted with a female connection? if so is there an extra charge
Grin
Posted by karlwildey (karlwildey), 13 March 2004
There is a single jet brand new wand on ebay, number 3803417346
Posted by williamx (williamx), 13 March 2004
Thanks Karl but the one on ebay is a single jet wand and I'm looking for a 2 jet wand
Posted by stevety44 (stevety44), 15 March 2004
Hello William,

They can be fitted with M or F quick disconnect, male is standard.  I think even our new price is quite good.  I have sent an e-mail to you regarding you questions and pricing.

Thanks Steve
Posted by williamx (williamx), 16 March 2004
Thanks steve

Can you forward the item number on the auction site as I can't seem to find it

William
Posted by stevety44 (stevety44), 16 March 2004
Hello William,

The item number is 2386936387.  Closes tonight.

Thanks Steve
Thanks steve and I viewed the wand and like what I see but I've noticed it has a male connetion.  Can a female connection from Prochem fit this wand? or will you be able to change it? let me know asap so I can place a bid
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 16 March 2004
William its a 2 minute job to change fittings they are all a universal size, a male will fit where a female fits

Mike
Thanks mike

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.