Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

What are you going to do to improve you business
Posted by Ivar_Haglund (Ivar_Haglund), 27 December 2003
For the new year

I got Lazy this year I sat on my butt and waited for the phone to ring

Not so bad

I have many refferal and repeat customers

and do quite a bit of com cleaning.

I will pass out more flyers and business cards

I will do the four corner thing drop a flyer off accross the street and each side of each job I do

This has worked in the past and will work in the future I get lazy when I get busy

Like I dont need any more work thing going on and dont take the time for more low cost marketing.

I will not advertise next December and due more in October and November.

Cheers happy new year

IVAR Shocked
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 28 December 2003
Do telemarketing every day not once a week.

Find a reliable leaflet distributor who does not get my leafleaflet bunched up eith Tescos Aldi Lidil Hillarys

Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

Re read Marketing Manual

Take deep breath go door knocking from March.

Recruit a cleaner so I have time to do above.
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 29 December 2003
Any one who's interested in improving their bussiness and improving themselves should have a look at this website

http://www.mindtools.com/index.html

it has a lot of interesting articles.

Mike
Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 30 December 2003
Cheers Mike - Good link
Posted by njau (njau), 31 December 2003
wats up Ivar,how long have u been doin u cleanin
I want to start one here in ma country Kenya.There several cleanin companies here but am gettin into that bizz.wat do u mean when u say u clean com is that computers.any new thinin cleanin bizz?i like this forum although u guy ar from britain.We need clean places all all over even here in Kenya.
Hapi new year
Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 31 December 2003
Hi Njau,

When Ivar talks about Com he means commercial  and if you see Dom it means domestic.

All the best fella and happy new year to you

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.