Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

How much info to put on leaflets?
Posted by jimmy (jimmy), 1 October 2003
In the process of starting up a carpet cleaning business and now have my insurance with Lloyd McGregor with thanks to Derek Bolton and Mike Halliday. Have got a new Extracta Excel and have done an advanced carpet cleaning course. Will have to do leaflet drops now. Was wondering how much info should be put in a leaflet to make customers read it rather than bin it as there is so much junk mail comes through the door.

Many Thanks
Jimmy
Blyth, Northumberland

Posted by stevegunn (stevegunn), 1 October 2003
I purchased my lealets from extracta when i purchased my machine and found them to be quite reasonable 5000 A5  leaflets for £50 but have since found a printer who does them on glossy paper for alot cheaper.They do look more professional when printed on good quality glossy paper.
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 1 October 2003
Hi Jimmy,
            I got some sample postcards sent through from a company called quickcard 020-8648-1714 today and they look really good quality and are colour one side and black and white on the back. For 10,000 it is £140.00 +vat which i thought was really good and they stand out a bit more than leaflets. Grin

Steve Lowe
Posted by luap (luap), 1 October 2003
5000 A5  leaflets for £50 but have since found a printer who does them on glossy paper for alot cheaper.

steve are you able to share ??

cheers paul.
Posted by JIMMY_MCKERRACHER (JIMMY_MCKERRACHER), 2 October 2003
on 10/01/03 at 14:25:49, jimmy wrote:
In the process of starting up a carpet cleaning business and now have my insurance with Mcgregor Lioyd with thanks to Derek Bolton and Mike Halliday. Have got a new Extracta Excel and have done an advanced carpet cleaning course. Will have to do leaflet drops now. Was wondering how much info should be put in a leaflet to make customers read it rather than bin it as there is so much junk mail comes through the door.

Many Thanks
Jimmy
Blyth, Northumberland

Posted by stevegunn (stevegunn), 2 October 2003
on 10/01/03 at 23:57:41, luap wrote:
5000 A5  leaflets for £50 but have since found a printer who does them on glossy paper for alot cheaper.

steve are you able to share ??

cheers paul.

local printer wizz print south shields 0191 4275515 mind it was over three years ago
Posted by jimmy (jimmy), 4 October 2003
Thanks guys for your help. Much appreciated.

Jimmy Smiley

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.