Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Sky One documentary - can you help?
Posted by Katherine (Katherine), 28 October 2003
Hello,
My name is Katherine and I work at London Weekend Television.  We are currently making a documentary for Sky One about flirting and romance in the office.   We want to hear stories from people that work as cleaners.
Have you caught two office workers that assumed they were alone?  
Have you seen anything in the offices you clean that points towards saucy behaviour in the work place?  
We would love to interview you and have you feature in our show, no names and places need be mentioned.  We are happy to mention what company you work for.  If you have any questions or stories please contact me on 0207 633 2642, 0777 412 4545, or email me at Katherine.bovey@granadamedia.com.
Many Thanks,
Katherine
Posted by Alan_Harrison (Alan_Harrison), 28 October 2003
Wow Katherine what a great idea for a TV program, and how origional and cutting edge. You could have actors simulating "saucy behaviour" while someone with a common accent describes whats going on. Be sure to let this forum know when you're putting this program out, then we can all make a note in our diarys.

PS Don't be offended if some of us don't watch it. We spend the whole day looking at sh..   rubbish. Undecided
Posted by Alan_Harrison (Alan_Harrison), 28 October 2003
Am I being too harsh?
Posted by DP (DP), 28 October 2003
Depends whether your in it I guess !!!   Wink 

Ill do it,  but only if I can get the cleaning contract afterwards.  Grin

"Said the chimney sweep to the chorus girl"  Lips Sealed
Posted by Ken_Wainwright (Ken Wainwright), 28 October 2003
I think our own Mike Halliday should be able to provide Katherine with a cracking story on this one, and probably gain some terrific publicity for his own business at the same time Wink Wink Wink
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 28 October 2003
Ken, I might drop Katherine a line,  I have a couple of good stories  Grin Grin

Mike
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 28 October 2003
Hi Guys

Ken...May I suggest you introduce the lady to the NCCA.. the 'Naked' Carpet Cleaners Association.

After all you have the pictures to support the story Wink Lips Sealed  
We don't call him 'Marigold' for nothing!

Derek Grin
Posted by Cloverleaf (Cloverleaf), 28 October 2003
Mike,
They have to be true  Roll Eyes
Posted by Musicman (Musicman), 30 October 2003
The administrators will probably remove this posting but I am aware of a certain male presenter of Crimewatch who was caught in a compromising situation with a female assistant by a cleaner!!!!
Posted by Katherine (Katherine), 30 October 2003
Really, what happened?  Do you know the cleaner?  I encourage you to ring me! 0207 633 2642.
I hope to chat to you soon! x
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 30 October 2003
Winkcome on guys give up your storys,I know this girl shes
ok! Wink
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 30 October 2003
May I remind everyone that the forum administrators, its sponsors, its officers, employees, contractors, editors, moderators, consultants, authors, friends, family and pets with content on this site make no representation and accept no responsibility for anything, anywhere and at anytime!!!!
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 30 October 2003
Winkif you have any storys please post me private Winkwith respect to the forum! Winkif you guys do not want to do them for the doc Lips Sealedthen if you do not mind share them with me and I will see if they will use them without giving names etc! ok Wink

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.