Buy and sell used equipment here - Carpet cleaners, vacuums, scrubber dryers, rotaries, etc.

Second hand reach & wash where can i get one?
Posted by heritage (heritage), 22 September 2003
Second hand reach & wash

where can i get 1
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 22 September 2003
If you get Window Talk from the Federation Huh Sometimes they have them in their Cheesy

Steve Lowe
Posted by The_Fed_Man (The_Fed_Man), 22 September 2003
Try OTT (now called Ionic Systems) for a trade in. 01249 890990  May come with a guarantee.
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 22 September 2003
I put a post on the 19 September
Reach and Wash equipment for sale
Seemed ok, Merc, 35ft poles, filters, 1000 or 1100L tank £8500ono. chap calles shawn nelson 01388 778062
have a look.
alan

Posted by bengiles (bengiles), 10 December 2003
why buy old when new is better??  

i can supply a complete system with 4 poles, pump, water tank, de-ioniser etc. for under £1500 .00 + vat !!!!

regards ben Ultima Cleaning Ltd
07970 918641
01239 621821

Posted by sean_rimmer (Dom Matrix), 17 December 2003
It depends entirely on what work you need to do. Asking to buy a second hand machine is like asking to buy a vehicle..!  Undecided what do you want, a tank or a reliant robin.? Get good advice...ask a  company who does it for a living...!
Posted by hynlo (hynlo), 9 January 2004
hi ya
why try and made your own it will cost you less than you think i did and i have made three others for window cleaner around here and they love them
Roll Eyes
Posted by taffy_2 (taffy_2), 12 January 2004
hynlo any chance of some plans Wink
Posted by Reuben_Reynolds (Reuben_Reynolds), 18 January 2004
This will be the best advice you see on this forum
If you purchase a tank that is not crash tested due to financial reasons or preference, please fit into a trailer not a van as you could potentionally pay the highest price in a road traffic accident you could lose your life.
There is going to be sombody hurt or killed by a water tank breaking loose have a look at our crash test footage on ionicsystems.com click on safety and play comparitive test dont let it be you!!!!

regards

Reuben

Posted by Pure_2o (Pure_2o), 18 January 2004
Want a crash tested tank and chassis and on a budget contact carl.stacey@pure2o.co.uk Shocked
Posted by sean_rimmer (Dom Matrix aka BRODEX), 18 January 2004
Erm..... dont believe everything you see on film....it may be misleading.
Example; on the OTT website. you see an OTT 1000L machine being crash tested. Why is it only ~70% full of water? some 300Kg (one third of a tonne) lighter than it should have been for a bona fide crash test.
Why is that?
May I confirm on behalf of the major manufacturers that they all use FMVSS compliant fixings for their tank set ups. If you are going to do your own installation, ensure frames are corrosion resistant, as are mountings and as always, a bulkhead is a friend for life..!
Dom
Posted by dirkstar (dirkstar), 19 January 2004
change the sub, any used pole for sale{anyone}
Posted by sean_rimmer (Dom Matrix aka BRODEX), 19 January 2004
Hi Dirkstar, we do have some re-con poles, what you after? p.s mail me off line, cheers
dom

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.