Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

waterproof floor covering
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 9 March 2004
This subject was brought up on the Window cleaning forum, has any one had there vans internally waterproofed? As I am now aiming to have mine done, due to an over site by me it cost me a new CD changer & sat nav system, does any one have details of a company who dose this treatment.

Len

Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 9 March 2004
Len,

Why not have it artexed instead - a tastefull bark effect maybe  Grin

I have see adverts in back of CHT mag. but have just cleared out my back issues.

John.

Posted by leerob695 (lee robinson), 9 March 2004
hi

try this

www.speedliner.com
0800 083 4525 to find local dealer

hope this helps
Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 10 March 2004
Thanks Lee

len
Hi John

Thanks for the CHT hint; you had me stump “ artex bark effect” not a bad idea but I would choose swirls with shells it would be like being at home all the time, Grin Grin Grin

I will be phone the co that Lee supplied.

Len

Posted by woodman (woodman), 10 March 2004
No Len

it has been found that artex contains a small amount of asbestos so unfortunately you will not be able to decorate your van.

Why not fit polystyrene tiles instead and paint over it's a  lovely finish I know as the house I bought had them every where Grin
Hi Woodman

Have you still got them and if so how much will you take for them

Len Grin

Posted by MICHAEL_GAYTON (MICHAEL_GAYTON), 10 March 2004
what about a good wood chip wall paper Grin
Hi Michael

Never thought of that but sorry to say it’s a bit down market for me, presentation counts.

Len

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.