Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Spot cleaning machine with Heat!
Posted by Nigel_W (Nigel_W), 27 February 2004
I have had a new spot cleaning machine from Ashbys's for a few weeks now. It is different from any other I know because it has an internal steamer. It produces temperatures up in the 200+ degrees area if you want it. It has been fantastic for stain removal visits because it has improved the end results and spped of visits enormously. I have also used it for small upholstery cleaning jobs  where access is difficult for the truck or portable.eg 6 x dining chairs or a couple of armchairs. It cleans as well as any other machine though you wouldn't want to do lots of furniture as the capacity is understandably quite small. THe pump (60 psi), vac (1 x 2 stage), heater and power are all independantly switched. There is also a flow control knob on the pump.

Another good idea from Derek!

Will bring it to Watford on 31st if anyone wants to see it.

Nigel
Posted by Steve_Carpenter (Steve_Carpenter), 27 February 2004
Hi Nigel,

The 'Sphere' from Kleenrite is also very good, which is slightly larger and has a 3-stage vacuum with an internal heat exchanger and 100psi solution pressure. A full size stainless steel single jet wand is also available.

I've used one with the CFR Combo/Hose assembly and have had great results.

Available from Cleancare International

Tel: 0207 639 0778

Regards

Steve

Posted by lenpg (Len Gribble), 27 February 2004
Nigel

Derek has always been in the forefront please take it to Watford would like to see it.

Len

Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 27 February 2004
Nigel,

Sounds good. One of the reasons I bought the Ultimate PB3 was for the instant-heat spotting capability but Dereks' machine is MUCH cheaper and hotter.

John.
Posted by Petersullivan (Petersullivan), 27 February 2004
Dereks always a good ambassidor for our sport Smiley
Posted by pre-vac_Nick (HolmansUKLTD), 28 February 2004
whats the machine called?

is it reasonably priced?

thanks

Nick

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.