Starting a window cleaning business - Equipment you need, suppliers to use and trade organisations to join, etc.

Buying a round
Posted by deano (deano), 20 August 2003
looking to buy window cleaning round best ways to achieve this
Posted by NICK (NICK), 22 August 2003
THE BEST WAY TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL IS TO APPROACH WINDOW CLEANERS THAT YOU SEE WORKING IN THE AREA WERE YOU LIVE, BE POLLITE AND TELL THEM YOUR GOALS.IF THERES WORK FOR SALE THEY WILL KNOW ABOUT IT, ALSO BE PREPARED TO PAY UP TO FIVE TIMES THE VALUE OF THE ROUND, GOOD LUCK
Posted by andy (andy), 7 October 2003
hello! there is another way of doing business! thats if your a business man.

Im not the most nusty's person and im not the nicest either. until it comes to customer serivce! im the nice fella on the block.

ANYWAY! my point being is that instead of buying a round invest in making a round your self! And dont limit your self on where you want to clean.

I deal with new business men and women like your self and i direct them in the right direction to get good quality customer.

One thing! you may of seen people putting in ads saying that they go door knocking and sticking leaflets every where they go! but some times thats of putting for some people.

One question! do you think the window cleaning industry can go alot further the what it is now? And who do you think the best person is to make it go forward.

Tell me what your looking to do with your business in the future and i can point you in the direction to get very decent results by not door knocking your self, promtoing by leaflets, working with contruction comapnys and so on!

Andy!

Posted by andy (andy), 7 October 2003
ohh by the way!  dont go asking local window cleaners what they do and what you want to do with your business. BE FRIENDLY WITH THEM but dont ruin your business.

Ask then when your established!

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.