Buy and sell used equipment here - Carpet cleaners, vacuums, scrubber dryers, rotaries, etc.

mixed bed resin!
Posted by bengiles (bengiles), 22 March 2004
if anyone is interested i can deliver 3 x 25 litres to any uk address for £270.00 Shocked Shocked Shocked + vat including delivery.

if you can beat this price email me sales@ultimacleaning.com

ben  Undecided
Posted by SteveTruman (SteveTruman), 23 March 2004
OK i will be the first to ask, what is mixed bag resin?? Undecided

Steve
Posted by bengiles (bengiles), 25 March 2004
sorry if it was unclear!!

there are two methods of purifying water for reach and wash window cleaning, one is the reverse osmosis method where you need a mixed bed of resin to polish the water off and the simple de-ionising method using a mixed bed of resin only to filter the water and remove all the total dissolved solids.

hope that is of help to you

regards ben
Posted by SteveTruman (SteveTruman), 25 March 2004
Cheers Ben for clearing that up, as i am into carpet cleaning i thought i was missing something  Roll Eyes but as it is, its for the pole guys.

Regards

Steve
Posted by Silly_Philly (Philip Hanson), 28 March 2004
Is that virgin resin or regen resin?
Posted by stevekennedy (stevekennedy), 28 March 2004
Is that an African swallow or a European swallow?  Grin Grin

Ref: Monty Python's Holy Grail
Posted by wreelyclean_servic (Wreelyclean Services), 28 March 2004
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ANY BLOODY SWALLOW WILL DO.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Posted by bengiles (bengiles), 29 March 2004
you guys must have no lifeHuh

nothing better to do than post silly comments on a proffesional web site!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by pw (paul w), 29 March 2004
if a white stork brings white babys and black stork brings black babys .........what brings no babys ...a good swollow Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted by wreelyclean_servic (Wreelyclean Services), 30 March 2004
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked..If you can`t have a laugh then you must be the sad one.....

oh by the way professional is only spelt one way and it ain`t your proffesional way.. Wink

We`ll carry on having a laugh...you go off to night school.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted by wreelyclean_servic (Wreelyclean Services), 30 March 2004
Wink Wink..oops...I forgot...

Have Fun.... Grin

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.