Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

wasp nest attack
Posted by woods_windows (woods_windows), 13 November 2003
hi i know we havent reached summer yet but im already nervous the amount of fights ive had up  the ladders with wasps does anyone know  how to solve this its hard to hold on when im fighting  with my mop and sqeege in hand they just wont leave me alone Grin Grin Grin
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 13 November 2003
I just ignore them and carry on. At this time of the year any that are left are a bit dodgy though Shocked

Steve
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 13 November 2003
Hi steve
you really are the cleanitup God.
I run for my life.
Alan
Hi Alan,
           Grin Roll Eyes Do you not think that they sense fear like dogs do Huh

Steve
Hi steve.

I am not as worthy as you old great one I dont hang around to find out
Alan
Hi Alan
         I remember some years ago me and my brother were cleaning a pub and i am very wary with dogs and all of the sudden their German Shepherd  dog cleared the bar Shocked and my brother just stood still but i run up the small point and it was me the dog atacked and left my brother alone  Roll Eyes

Steve
Hi steve.
No. did it hurt. Always the way dont have much luck with dogs either, thinking about it the X wife too
Alan

Posted by Bones (Bones), 13 November 2003
Wots up with you two "NANCIES" Tongue  Grin Grin
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 13 November 2003
Never mind the wasps you should see the size of the seagulls we have . They have wings like like small planes ShockedLast summer I saw one pick up a small child  Wink Cool
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 14 November 2003
You were in a pub and a German Shepherd cleared the bar! Was it last orders? That must be some dog.Hee-hee.   Gerry.    
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 14 November 2003
You saw a seagull pick up a small child? It wasn`t in the same pub was it? What did it say "Hello small child, do you come hear often?"  Sorry lads I couldn`t resist.  Gerry.
Posted by Pure_2o (Pure_2o), 14 November 2003
Use a pole instead ?  Smiley
Posted by sham33 (sham33), 14 November 2003
I just leave any windows near wasp nest, works for me  Grin
If the customers say anything i just say they attacked me.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.