Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Creating Method Statements
Posted by easycleanwindows (easycleanwindows), 22 October 2003
Hi all have just taken on masive window cleaning contract would like to know if somebody could please advise me if on what one looks like and give me simple writing and how to structure one.
Thanks

Steve
Posted by Bryan_Dolby (Bryan_Dolby), 22 October 2003
Steve
Phone NFMWGC  01614328754
Are you a member if not join
They will help
Bryan
Posted by easycleanwindows (easycleanwindows), 22 October 2003
yes am a member my friend but i dont have time to fax people to find out what i need because the contracts im getting need doing yesterday ive asked for info from them loads but cant seem to get what i need?
Posted by karlosdaze (karlosdaze), 22 October 2003
Steve,
Just sent you some forms to get you going. They will give you an idea to what to write.

Hello Karlosdaze
Meeting with Anglican on Thursday
Your problem about joining the fed seems like a mountain  
I will look in to this personally,but it will take a few days
Bryan Doby
chairman  
NFMWGC

I know your busy Bryan, but did you find anything out? It seems that the NFMWC is up to the eyeballs with work. I did send for an application pack a while back, but have not received a dicky-bird. With the so called thousands the NFMWC have, is it not possible to hire an extra hand for a year or 10?
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 23 October 2003
Steve,
        I think it is worth ringing the NFMWGC  because i wanted some information yesterday (Not the same info that you want) and it was e mailed to me within an hour so i dont think you would have long to wait if they have the information you want.  Wink

Steve Lowe
Posted by Bryan_Dolby (Bryan_Dolby), 23 October 2003
Karlozdaze
Sorry just read your corrospondance
YES i have been very busy
I am self employed  Grin and with other fed buisness time is not what have alot off Huh
Meeting with Anglican
everybody will get feed back when i have had time to talk to the fed committee
That is the way we work
Bryan
Posted by karlosdaze (karlosdaze), 27 October 2003
Thanks, whens the next committee meeting?
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 28 October 2003
Hi Easyclean
I now have templates for Method/Risk assesments and H&S policy if you would like a copy or anyone else

Many thanks to everyone for there feed back with my search.
Cheers
Alan

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.