General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

STATIONARY SAMPLES
Posted by dave (dave), 27 September 2003
Hello All,

We've now received our Business Cards and simple brochure from the stationers wich I know want to wack out to all potential clients.

However, is there a site where we can download from for templates or examples for invoicing, letter headings etc, which are designated to the cleaning industry.!!!

I can do them on the computer but it takes me ages, (because I'm not very good or quick)

Regards Dave
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 27 September 2003
Hi Dave,
           Microsoft Publisher does loads of templates for business cards,Letterheads etc but for invoices and statements of account etc we use Quickbooks. I am not sure but i think word or excel may have some templates.

Steve Lowe
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 27 September 2003
Hi Dave here is a link to microsofts templates page for free downloads
Cheers Alan

http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?CTT=6&Origin=EC790020111033
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 27 September 2003
Hi Alan,
          Glad you replied because those templates are excellent Grin

Steve Lowe
Hi steve
You like them I thought they were good using the brochure one for my self now and with the matching bus card stuck to brochure look really good
Cheers Alan
Sorry Dave
if you want a copy of some others I have send me your email address and I'll email you a set
alan
Posted by dave (dave), 1 October 2003
Hi Allan,

Thats a cracking site for templates it certainly beats what I can pull off my standard computor works !!
Thanks for your help.

Allan my email is langtons.cleaning@virgin.net
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 1 October 2003
Hi Dave sent a email to you with some more let me know what you think.
Good luck
Alan
Posted by dave (dave), 2 October 2003
Hi Allan,
Thanks for the reply. I seem to be having a problem with my email so can't check that site, trying to get it sorted.

Regards Dave
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 2 October 2003
Hi dave did you receive the 2nd lot of templates if not I'll send again
Cheers Alan

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.