General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Wooden floors Clean
Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 25 January 2004
Hi
A number of our domestic customers have hard wood flooring in thier houses i just wondered what products everybody is putting on this type of flooring. HuhThanks. Wink
Posted by RAINBOW69 (CATMAN), 25 January 2004
Chemspec have a fairly new product out called RX for Wooden Fkoors, it supposed to  removes scuff markes and you can undertake repairs with it. It comes in a kit form, which includes products for stripping , and finishing. It looks good on their leaflets. Has anybody used it and what do they think.

CATMAN
Posted by keybrite (keybrite), 25 January 2004
Ive had all  hardwood floors in my own house for a number of years, I hoover once a week, use a swifer with dust and go cloth rest of week, and use a liquid polish monthy applied with a swifer or similar mop, , anything spilt on them i just use a barely damp cloth, and they look good

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.