Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

workwear with embroidered logo
Posted by matt (matt), 19 January 2004
hi all

just thinking of smartening up the image  Wink

looking for some workwear mainly

T-shirts
Fleece Jackets
P.haps a Sweatshirt

will only need the embroidered logo to say "name of firm" and "window cleaner"

any1 know of any good online places, only need a few of each, ive seen a few, but they all say min order "50 T-shirts" etc

cheers
matt
Posted by Majestic (Majestic), 20 January 2004
When I was looking for  embroidered workwear I had a word with Stream, they also do window cleaning equipment  they do a price list .
tel  01740 623311
e mail  streamsupplies@aol.com
Posted by paul (paul), 20 January 2004
i have all mine done by cherry pie printing they do shirts jackets fleeces basicaly anything you want and there no minimum order so she will take orders of only one call julie wheeler on her mobile 07759 720666 . Cheesy

Posted by matt (matt), 20 January 2004
thanks all

ive looked at the site you said about alan, its not a bad site, prices are fairly good aswell

Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 20 January 2004
Hi matt
I thought so too, I am going to put an order in for the Fruit Of The Loom Premium 100% Cotton Pique Polo (code SS15) and the  Jerzees Set-In Sleeve SweatShirt (code 262) both in Navy Blue.
All I need to do is design a design to go on.
Thats the hardest part.
When I call them later on in the week will let you know what they are like to deal with or if you do let me know please.
Cheers
Mate
Alan
Posted by matt (matt), 20 January 2004
ive just e.mailed them, i love the net, you can do all biz via e.mail  Smiley Smiley

ive put in a enquiry for :

code SS50 fleece            X 2
code SS11 polo               X 6
code SS10 T-shirt           X 4
code B44  pull on hat     X 2
code B10  cap                X 2

Ive gone for a 10cm X 2cm Logo, just words, in 1 colour, a similar setup fee for a design was 20 quid, and 1 quid per item, so thats not too bad

if the price is ok, might up the order a little, the 2 of each is because its me and my mate

Posted by stevekennedy (stevekennedy), 20 January 2004
Hi Matt,

I used ARCO. Went into the local branch. They charged me £1 extra per item for emroidery with no minimum. They do the full range of clothing. Not sure if they would do it over the net though  Huh

SteveK
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 20 January 2004
Hi matt
You dont mess around do you I am still working on logo nearly finished though will call them direct tomorrow or thursday and fax design.
see what they say.
Good luck
Alan
Posted by matt (matt), 21 January 2004
Total Net Amount 123.66  
Carriage 7.50  
Total VAT Amount 22.96  
Order Total 154.12

Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 21 January 2004
Hi matt
Do you think this is cheap?
Are you going for it?
Alan
Posted by bm012e7270 (CHRISTOPHER), 21 January 2004
ALEXANDRA WORKWEAR, TEL:08700 600 200
E:sales@alexandra.co.uk OR www.alexandra.co.uk

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.