Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Holloway Pile Lifter
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 1 March 2004
can you buy new brushes for these? I've just bought one cheap but the brush is a bit worn. can you turn the brush around?

Mike
Posted by Shaun_Ashmore (Shaun_Ashmore), 1 March 2004
If ge holloway are still in business they used to sell them for about £100 but that was about 1997

Shaun

Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 1 March 2004
Mike,

Some years ago I had a similar problem and found a small brush manufacturer who made up a brush for me. The cost was very reasonable and it was an education watching it made.

Good luck with it.

John.
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 2 March 2004
Hi

I do believe that Geo Holloway & Son are no longer in business...Maybe someone else took up the business regarding spare parts for their machines...there are still a lot about and in everyday use.

Did you know that George Holloway was the founder of the Carpet Cleaners Association now now as the National Carpet Cleaners Association back in 1968?

Cheers
Derek

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.