Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

David Labels E,Mail /I.W.C.A.
Posted by L.Doubtfire (L.Doubtfire), 22 February 2004
Have any members on this group recieved like I have a private e,mail from
the Canadian based window cleaner David Label regarding the situation in
general  re. benefits,annual fees etc. to the I.W.C.A.?
Those who have,what are your thoughts?
As I understand it there are only around 10 or 12 companies in the U.K. who are
in fact actual members of the I.W.C.A.
Until I recieve some actual feedback myself,I don`t know what course of action to take.

Lewis Doubtfire Gleem Clean (Blade Runner)

Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 22 February 2004
Winkyes I got one of these, SadI very politely told him,there is no way the IWCA gets my money, Angrythey where a nasty bit of work, Angryall you get is a mag,no point what so ever worth joining, Angryall you will be doing is feeding the big boys,and what for,we have our own FED,simply a waste of time!they had no respect for me,all because I told them there windows were not set up correctly,they dont like being told,how to run a correct
competition,

seeing as the fed and the GINNESS book of records got together and wrote the rules,which the IWCA dont like! Angry
tough!

Posted by paul (paul), 23 February 2004
IS THE IWCA RECOGNISED BY THE GOVERMENT?DO THERE WORKING RULE MEET ARE HEALTH AND SAFETY APPROVAL? IF NOT THEN WHY JOIN?WHAT CAN THEY DO FOR YOU Huh
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 23 February 2004
Winknothing in this country paul Angrythere are still some people never know of our fed,let alone in america! all about money!!!!!!!!!!they want us!

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.