Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Aquaclean Purewater from Ettore
Posted by fez (fez), 16 January 2004
Hi all.

I've just been on the Ettore website http://www.ettore.com/ and I noticed that they are marketing their own water fed pole system called Aquaclean.

Does anyone have any info about this system? Is it available over here in the UK?

Have a look at the link above and tell me what you think. Grin
Posted by peterf (peterf), 16 January 2004
It has been on the go in the USA for years, it is not available in this country.

Peter

Posted by wrighty (wrighty), 16 January 2004
Hi Fez,

It may be worth your while enquiring on the cost of importing it in from USA or Europe as they have offices in both places.  You need to look at the exchange rate to see which is most beneficial.  The reason I say this is that I own a Car/Van import company and it may be cheaper to do this.  All the best.

Regards

Craig
Posted by shinnyshinner (shinnyshinner), 16 January 2004
Hi fez
Have you tried calling Darrell from the window clean centre he is a importer for window cleaning stuff.
Great guy to talk to very helpful and prices very reasonable on all stuff worth a look at his brochure too he will send you one.
0800 413512 or email sales@windowcleancentre.co.uk
Used a few times now and brilliant place.
Hope this helps
Alan

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.