Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Twining Hose
Posted by riz (riz), 23 March 2004
I am about to buy an Ionics Reach & Wash system, what i need to know is it possible to twin the delivery hose so two people can work from one system?? i know i may have to play around with the flow of water. Has anyone else done this or tried it??

Cheers    

Paul
Posted by replacement (Justin R), 23 March 2004
I am sure you need 1 pump per pole as i read this else where cant remeber where now. Cant the supplies tell you this information? But then again alot are pretty poor on after sales and customer sevice in general.

Justin

Feels like i typed this else where
Posted by D.Salkeld_Ltd (D.Salkeld_Ltd), 23 March 2004
Riz

It's not a Godiva Main pump mate!!

David
Posted by riz (riz), 23 March 2004
There's an idea
Posted by The_Fed_Man (The_Fed_Man), 23 March 2004
Yes it is, just use a split piece, two connectors.
Posted by choice.clean (choice.clean), 26 March 2004
i tried a single pump with twin connection it does not really work you need two pumps also if looking at a system consider at least 800 litres if you are going to run 2 men all day with it or you will buy a system twice.
if your serious about pole systems you will allways need more water than you think also contact a company called stream they have great packages and good guidance

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.