Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Remote Control Device Problems
Posted by L.Doubtfire (L.Doubtfire), 8 March 2004
Is there anyone on the group having the same problem as myself regarding remote
controls on their trolley systems? The pump will switch on no problems thru` brick
walls and at a distance of 30 or 40 yards sometimes.Its switching off thats the trouble.
Sometimes I have to go right up to the unit before the pump will recieve the signal and
switch  off. Its been like this for well,really since I installed it.Peter Fogwill has helped
me out no end with it offering advice.He thinks it could be the wiring,I recon its something
to do with the pump.possibly the pressure switch. Its away from metal,antenna well spaced
out,done everything really. Hope I`ll get some replies,thanks in advance.

Lewis   Doubtfire, (Gleam  Clean )  Blade  Runner.

Posted by peterf (peterf), 11 March 2004
Lewis have you tried keeping your finger on the button for a second or two?  Just a quick press is not really enough.

Another thing you could try is replacing the battery in the transmitter, when the battery is on it's way out it switches on easier than off.  I know you have not had it long but the thing could have been lying about for a while before you bought it.

Peter

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.