Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

magnetic signs for van or trailer
Posted by brownie (brownie), 14 January 2004
could anybody point me in the right direction as to were i could get any magnetic signs for my trailer for advertising?
Name of a firm and price would be helpful.

thanks
Posted by Sunshine (Sunshine), 14 January 2004
Contact Melissa at sign and print.

melissa@signprint.co.uk

I used them last week, they are fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble.

I will be very surprised if they cant come up with what you need.

Mention me by all means.
Posted by sean_rimmer (Dom Matrix aka BRODEX), 14 January 2004
Brownie
Have you tested the trailer walls with a magnet ? if thats where you are thinking of putting your signs. I know this sounds obvious, but most modern trailers have non-ferrous walls (ie. box van trailers) and even if they look ferrous, heavy galv finish might not give a good grip, especially on a moving object.
 Dom
Posted by Bones (Bones), 14 January 2004
Magnetic Signs are great mate. Grin When you get a new van just take them off and put them on the new one.

Sorry that I can't give you an idea of price because the bird across road from me made some at work and suprised me one weekend by slapping them on my motor, what a suprise that was when i went out to clean the motor and it had signs on it   Shocked Grin

Mikey
Posted by paul (paul), 15 January 2004
TRY DESIGN SIGNS ON 01594 823268 ASK FOR CAROL OR JOHN THERE EVEN DESIGN A LOGO FOR YOU THEY DO ALL ME VANS TELL THEM I RECOMENED THEM
Posted by brownie (brownie), 15 January 2004
thanks for the info guys,will give them a go....cheers.
Lots of msgs on board today,guess nobody got much work done with the weather....was it diy or shopping today.
Posted by recs (recs), 15 January 2004
I used a guy recently who made me two door signs and a smaller tailgate sign for 25.30 all inclusive thats posted direct to you.If you want his contact details just let me know.
Cheers Russ-RCS
Posted by karlosdaze (karlosdaze), 16 January 2004
Hi Russ, I'd like to have the guys email or contact address.
Posted by recs (recs), 16 January 2004
just for info the contact details for the guy who did my magnetic signs as follows;-

John Ellison Signs & Graphics, Tel 01234 708425

they look great and have picked me up some more business.

you can mention u got the number from me

rgds Russell- RCS
Posted by recs (recs), 16 January 2004
Hi Karl

email for John Ellison signs is

simplesignman2002@yahoo.co.uk

regards

Russ-RCS
Posted by karlosdaze (karlosdaze), 16 January 2004
Thanks for that Russ.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.