Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

CLEANITUP WELL DONE HAPPY XMAS
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 18 December 2003
Wink Some time ago I said this forum will be the best in
our industry,and I said this will be the biggest WinkI think by the members rate of growth, Cheesy this is appearing to be so! Shocked so many pros on this site,we should be very proud of our industry to be able to help each other,in the way this forum does, Wink I do try to get on line when I can not allways pos, Embarassed

very well done to the forum!to all have a great christmas,
and a very good year too Smiley the members rate will double if not treble this time next year,good luck! Wink
Posted by paul (paul), 18 December 2003
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TERRY
SEE YOU AT THE FED SHOW IN THE NEW YEAR.
HAVE THEY DECICDED WHERE ITS GOING TO BE HELD?
Posted by admin (Forum Admin), 18 December 2003
Thankyou for your continued support Terry!

Considering that many new members are just starting out in the industry and are potential competitors to others here, it's refreshing to see so many people genuinely prepared to help each other out. There are many here that really are a credit to the industry!

Keep up the good work and bear in mind that what goes around, comes around!!!

Merry Christmas
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 18 December 2003
Ill second that Terry,
                               I think we have got such a great place to come now for advice and tips and i for one have learned loads since this forum started. Long may it continue!

Steve
Posted by Bryan_Dolby (Bryan_Dolby), 18 December 2003
Bryan Dolby
(Chairman N.F.M.W.G.C.)
Would like to wish everybody a merry christmas
and a prosperous new year Grin

Fed trade show next year 2004 will be in Leicester
We will announce everthing soon Huh

Bryan
Posted by g_griffin (g_griffin), 18 December 2003
I also agree with Terry. This forum has been a great help to me. So I`ll thank all its members for all their support and wish you a " MERRY CHRISTMAS".

Gerry.
Posted by denzle (denzle), 18 December 2003
This forum is the best on the web for sure, up until this came along , all i could find was an american forum which had little or no relevance to the way we do things over here.
It is really nice to see so many pro's offering their knowledge to the guys starting out and the sharing of information between us all. Long may it continue i say.
A very Merry Christmas to all and a prosperous New Year.
Denzle
Posted by pw (paul w), 18 December 2003
yep best site ive found well done everyone & happy christmas and new year
Posted by Bones (Bones), 18 December 2003
Well guy's, I must say this site has given me the inspiration and ball's to jack in a full time employment and go for it on my own!! Grin

Now the family and friends have noticed a total change in me (for the better i hope Wink ) and i'm enjoyin every minute of it and a lot of it is down to the support and information from the guy's/gal's (& Al, ha ha) on this forum.

Thanx again peeps, and Happy Crimbo!! Grin

Mikey

Posted by fez (fez), 18 December 2003
Yep, I agree it is the best forum, plenty of useful info.

Happy Christmas to Cleanitup and all forum users. Grin
Posted by jonesy5 (jonesy5), 19 December 2003
Thanks to this forum ive started reach and wash and got loads of good advice so long may it continue  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  happy tips to everyone  Cheesy
Posted by Neil (wylie), 19 December 2003
When I first joined this Forum I was just starting out in the business Undecided
But with the help of all the generous professionals willing to share there knowledge and experience I have found starting up so much easier than I could have hoped Cheesy
Thank you all very much and have a HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
Grin Grin Grin
Posted by admin (Forum Admin), 20 December 2003
Hi Terry / Bryan

How about some editorial in the next Fed magazine to attract some more of your members to the Forum?
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 22 December 2003
Winkyes forum I dont think thats a problem the mag comes out again march Wink I think Brian will be ok with that! Cheesy
Posted by Polepro (Polepro), 22 December 2003
It'll be good to have more fed members on this forum in the New Year!

But in the meantime.... Merry Christmas one and all!

Tom
Posted by Terry_Burrows (Terry_Burrows), 22 December 2003
Winkoops the mag comes out in april! Cheesy Shocked
Posted by Bryan_Dolby (Bryan_Dolby), 22 December 2003
Editorial fed mag

Taking the subject to AGM/TRADE SHOW 2004 LEICESTER
Would like members of fed opinions before we put in window talk  Huh
or should we put the site in the next issue
Any ideas Huh

Bryan

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.