Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Books and Manuals on Carpet and Upholstery Cleanin
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 2 January 2004
Does anyone know of any other books on Carpet and and Upholstery cleaning  Besides

Introduction to Carpet Cleaning

and

Fundementals of carpet cleaning
Posted by Caesar (Caesar), 2 January 2004
the chemspec boofk is very good.actually a copy of west and williams.Then there is wally webers book, the cleancare manual series.Academy of textiles has one I believe.Bridgepoint, and steamway.Very little on wand techniques though.Cept for wally.The bulk is the standard ph, fiber ,blah, blah...
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 4 January 2004
Ceasar Hail etc.

Thanks for info about Chemspec as I was considering buying their manual.

Not over worried about wand technique just thought I would see what others do .

Happy New Year

Ian
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 4 January 2004
Actually I was wondering if Proffesor Wainwright had written a book>// Tongue Cheesy[flash=200,200][/flash]

Posted by Londoner (Londoner), 4 January 2004
There is a book produced in the States called Bishops Management and Marketing Manual. Its about £100 but i'm told its well worth it. You will make the money back many times over.
I have never seen it but I know others on this forum have.
Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 4 January 2004
Mr Halliday has a wide range on sale at the auction on clean talk.
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 4 January 2004
I'll tell you what Alex why don't you call me Mike Wink When people call me Mr Halliday I get flashbacks to when I was up before the magistrate.

Sorry but all my books are on marketing & personal development

Mike

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.