Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

NCCA show 26th / 27th September

Posted by ozge (ozzy), 10 September 2003
hi

thanks for your recomondation, but when and where is the ncca show? or where can i get more details about their shows.

thanks
Posted by admin (Forum Admin), 10 September 2003
Is everyone aware of the NCCA Exhibition held later this month?
It is being held at the Park Hall Hotel, Wolverhampton on Friday 26th & Sat 27th of September and entry is free to all those involved in the cleaning and restoration of carpets and soft furnishings.

2003 Exhibitors include:
Action Dry,  
Active Chemical Products,  
Application Techniques Ltd,  
Ashbys,  
Chemdry UK,  
Chemspec Europe,  
Cleaning & Maintenance Magazine,  
Cleaning Matters Magazine,  
Dry Fusion,  
Franklins Group Services,  
Host Von Schrader,  
Hydramaster,  
Magimat,  
McGregor Lloyd,  
NCCA,  
National Flood School,  
Prochem,  
Scrubtec,  
Sebo,  
Woolsafe Organisation.

Free Tickets can be registered in advance from http://www.ncca.co.uk

Posted by Derek (Derek), 11 September 2003
The NCCA will, I am told (I talked them into it really) also have a technical area where you can bring any problems, troublesome carpets and fabrics for appraisal

Still in the freebie section

Derek
Posted by Northerclean (Alex), 12 September 2003
I'll see you guys there Cheesy
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 22 September 2003
Just a reminder that the cleaning Show is this week

See you there?

Derek
Posted by STEVE71163 (Steve Lowe), 22 September 2003
If i get time this week, I will drive up because it looks quite good Grin  Never been before Huh

Steve Lowe
Posted by woodman (woodman), 22 September 2003
Grin   Derek you not advertising the show are you Wink
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 22 September 2003
Hi Woodman

As if I would! Wink

I am merely reminding all those busy, busy people out there that there is a golden opportunity to have a look at loads of carpet cleaning equipment all in one place.

Not only that but everyone there will be a carpet cleaner ... a lot of information to be gained.

That's not advertising that's being a good citizen... and if you believe that.....!!! Cheesy

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW

Regards
Derek  
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 27 September 2003
Hi

It was nice to meet up with those of you who came to the show including Mike and Mr. 'T'  .. I can now start put faces to names whilst I post

Regards
Derek
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 28 September 2003
The Show had a lot of visitors and according to trade members who attended business was good. A lot of smiling faces!

Jimmy Findlay from Sebo almost sold his entire stock let alone the orders he took.

Visitors were leaving with armfuls of samples and that's got to be worth it.

The NCCA are already planning something much bigger for next year...it is hoped that it will be in London.  

Derek
Posted by woodman (woodman), 29 September 2003
Hi Derek

Nice to meet you at the show I am only sorry I could not hang around longer.

It would be nice if its in the London area next time that M6 is a nightmare Angry
Posted by Mike_Boxall (Mike_Boxall), 29 September 2003
Hi Derek / Woodman / Mr One Step

Great to meet you on Friday - it was a good show. I also saw a couple of customers who were introduced to new machines they'd never heard of and I guess thats what it's all about!

See you next time

Regards

Mike
Posted by Alan_Harrison (Alan_Harrison), 29 September 2003
I'd fully intended to visit the show on Friday (work on Saturdays). Jumped in my car at 8.30 am to make a good start then when I checked my ticket I noticed that the show opened at 1.00p!!!!!!!!!  

Nothing for it but to head for the office and wait it out. Hold on. M1- M6 on Friday afternoon.......Hmmm. I don't think so.

oh well. Think of all the money I saved.

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.