Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Window Cleaning Issues - Canvassing, pole systems, pricing, problems, etc.

Hi Folks

Posted by Duke (Duke), 4 March 2004
Smiley just joined, I work with a guy called Simon (the boss)and other cleaners, here in the Tewkesbury area, for a company called Squeegee Squad....we currently operate in Gloucester, Cheltenham,Pershore,Bishops Cleeve,Worcester, and various countryside venues.
We hope to grow even further afield eventually. We are currently considering moving over to the 'Reach and Wash System'...we're impressed with what we've seen so far. With nearly a thousand customers and growing all the time...we need to consider the way ahead. It's usefull and interesting to be able to see your comments and I'll be following the forum closely. I may even post the odd comment if I can think of anything sensible to say... Wink
Posted by WavieDavie (WavieDavie), 4 March 2004
Hi Duke - should I bow Wink - and welcome to Cleanitup.

Being nosey, how did you find out about the board - surfed in, told by a friend, use Express for your supplies . . .?

If you haven't already, read the Welcome Message and try and catch up with all the posts, or even just from the start of the year - that'll take you a while anyway - and get to know the various folk here!

It's usefull and interesting to be able to see your comments and I'll be following the forum closely. I may even post the odd comment if I can think of anything sensible to say...  
Don't set yourself unachievable goals, just go with the flow, but sensible is what we're after Wink

Oh well, that's you found out about my warped sense of humour Roll Eyes

All the best,

Davie
Posted by Duke (Duke), 4 March 2004
Roll Eyes the 'Boss' sent me a link...and yes, I have used express cleaning supplies in the past....great idea though, having a forum where we can chat and swap ideas ! It can be a bit of a lonely old business sometimes..wasnt too bad today though, and took £115 in cash....(I usually get sent cheques)
Posted by p_and_j_cleaning (p_and_j_cleaning), 4 March 2004
Hi Duke
Like you i work in glos but the other side, Fairford and surrounding areas, nice to have a local on board.
   PETE
Posted by denzle (Denzle), 4 March 2004
Hi Duke,
Im just up the road in Worcester, i was beginning to think that there were no more window cleaners around my area, nice to have you aboard, its a great forum.
Dennis
Posted by Duke (Duke), 5 March 2004
cheers lads... Smiley

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.