Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

So you think youve had a bad day !!!

Posted by DP (DP), 29 January 2004

Posted by Fox (Fox), 29 January 2004
Hi DP

Impressive photo, is that you on the ladder and how many times did you change your trousers?!

Try working with me I'm scarier than any shark you may come across (but in a nice way!)

I'm sure I've had worse days just have to have the courage to post about them!!

Fox
Posted by Fox (Fox), 29 January 2004
Ok heres just one - forgot to take the nanny!

Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 30 January 2004
I realise it is late so my brain is not in gear, but I thought you were complaining about people who talk trivia on this section of the board, earlier in the week.

Maybee I got it wrong

Regards

Ian
Posted by Fox (Fox), 30 January 2004
Think you are over reacting babe - lol - to scared to share yours! -  keep on with the posts!
we can all be serious but we also need a laugh if you dont approve of light entertainment then dont join in!
Silly billy  Grin

Regards

Fox

Posted by DP (DP), 30 January 2004
This isnt trivia this is Serious Stuff, have you seen the size of that shark!!!!!!!  Grin
Posted by petra (petra), 30 January 2004
Extremly seriouse stuff, hope you chucked thoses trouses in the bin mate....
Have to see if we have anything worthy of this post in our photo collection.
Petra
Posted by petra (petra), 30 January 2004
I think you may be miss reading what fox said in a previouse post, most post are seriouse, so when seriouse advice is required we should all refrain from adding sad humour and abuse to those posts, but the odd few posts (this one and all about us cleaners) are humors posts, for us all to let our hair down whith out causing anyone offence.
Hope this clarifies things for you all.
Petra
Posted by admin (Forum Admin), 30 January 2004
Surprise surprise - angie had the same email address as Stephen Gary  Roll Eyes
Posted by Auto_Groom (Auto_Groom), 30 January 2004
there is a programme that you can get to stop that email address even posting they use it on some gaming sites if peeps use bad language.

Andy
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_Gourlay), 31 January 2004
It was late I had had a BAD  day BAD WEEK

Hope I did not offend

Regards

Ian
Posted by Fox (Fox), 31 January 2004
Hi Ian

Of course you didn't offend mate.  Grin  

We all have bad weeks so if you want to share you know where too!

Regards
Fox

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.