Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Buy and sell used equipment here - Carpet cleaners, vacuums, scrubber dryers, rotaries, etc.

Cherry picker for sale

Posted by squeaky (squeaky), 3 March 2004
I purchased this cherry picker because I had a 3 week contract cleaning box profile cladding on a large college complex , this was 18 months ago , I purchased it because I did not want to pay a hire company £200 a week hire fees. since I have had it  I have used it on various occasions for various contracts and in fact have sought contracts to make use of the cherry picker , I have also hired it out a few times at £100 pw or £50 a day.

It was owned by an electrical contractor prior to me and he had recently replaced the motor and had all the hydrolic seals replaced.It works perfectly.
It only goes vertical having a 4 stage ram system and the hydrolics are  operated by a pump that is operated by a 240 volt motor.It can be operated by control levers in the basket or by someone from the ground.
It has 4 stabiliser legs that swing out and are pegged into place prior to use.It is very stable and has a working height of 30 ft.
If you have any questions or want to make me an offer phone me on 07815 878931

Mark

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.