Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

General Cleaning Issues - Floorcare, car valeting, buying and selling businesses, pricing, staffing, market research, etc.

Run a Car Valet business in Southampton

Posted by Clean_Waterless (Clean_Waterless), 29 November 2003
The Waterless Car Cleaning Company is looking for a business minded person or company to manage a car valet service in Southampton for a new contract.

Only serious enquiries please with information of your self, a current CV & or business portfolio.

You must be experienced in managing staff and demonstrate good & efficient organisational skills.

Please enquire at sales@waterlesscarcleaning.com

This is a serious offer!

Gary Mansfield
Director

Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 29 November 2003
Cry Cry
Sorry but a mate of mine was doing the waterless thing.
lots of networking etc etc etc but still went under now working at sky tv call centre

Sorry  Lips Sealed
Posted by Clean_Waterless (Clean_Waterless), 29 November 2003
Scots_Cleaner.

Some can & some can't

Business is full of under achievers, but we wont cry for them! How about you?

Gary Mansfield
Posted by Scots_cleaner (Scots_cleaner), 29 November 2003
Carpet cleaning division, Office cleaning Domestic cleaning and window cleaning.

Sorry no cars here .

Good luck it a big market out thier..

HAPPY POLISHING Wink
Posted by DP (DP), 30 November 2003
So that’s what it is!

If you win you win, and if you loose your an under achiever. (wasn’t Bart Simpson one of those?)

So no under achievers (or Bart Simpson’s) need  apply to Waterless, because if you fail (it seems) it will only be because your a "CAN'T".

However if you are not sure, then don’t worry cos you might have a great job at Sky Call Centre or probably anywhere else other than Waterless.

And I thought life was complicated and that success was a learning curve.

Best of luck with filling the post Waterless, I’m sure you will have them queuing up.

Posted by petra (petra), 2 December 2003
Still waiting for a reply on those free samples waterless....hello it been six weeks since my post regarding these....
Petra
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 3 December 2003
Petra

You are certainly a persistent lady

Regards

Ian
Posted by petra (petra), 3 December 2003
Too true, if one boasts of products of high quility , then I like to put them to the test....
But originaly I was quite interested in what Waterless was offering until I got blanked...Looking for something for my husband to do..
Petra
Posted by Musicman (Musicman), 3 December 2003
Hi Petra, welcome back, you were missed.

You're looking for something for your husband to do?

Haven't you enlisted him for Hygiene Hunks yet?

Never mind Waterless, you should try 'undie-less'!

Musicman
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 3 December 2003
Petra,

In my research of Franchises I was reading a profile of a susseful Merry Maids Franchise, obviously dominated by quality ladies like yourself.

Husbands job was distributing leaflets until business reached about 4 team level.

I believe you are there already.

Regards

Ian
Posted by petra (petra), 4 December 2003
My husband has done all that for me, even helps when short of staff, but just want something for him to do that would be his..if you know what i mean.......
petra
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 4 December 2003
Sure do.

Surprised Mr Waterless has not contacted you.

I looked at Web Site looks good but not sure about getting involved with a Franchise as you loose independence and you still have to make it happen
Posted by petra (petra), 4 December 2003
well mr waterless seem to ignore all my posts Grin

Posted by Clean_Waterless (Clean_Waterless), 6 December 2003
Petra

I have not ignored you!
I would never do that!
I don't remember recieving any posts, SORRY.

What would you like?

Gary
Posted by petra (petra), 9 December 2003
Thanx for the repy Gary
Cheesy
Petra

Persitance pay's
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 10 December 2003
Petra.

We expect a full reprt back.

Regards

Ian
Posted by petra (petra), 10 December 2003
ok ok giv us a chance...full report will be given as soon as there is any news.
Petra
Posted by Splashgroup (Splashgroup), 19 December 2003
Hi Petra

We manufacture approx 750,000 litres of Dry Wash and Guard (Waterless), I`m sure I can spare the odd bottle for you.

Let me know
Stuart
http://www.paintprotection.co.uk
http://www.orbitalpolisher.com
Posted by Ian_G. (Ian_G.), 19 December 2003
Mr Splasgroup,

When your previous company was cleaning 6500 Mercs a year did you use a waterless system.

Regards

Ian Gourlay
Posted by Splashgroup (Splashgroup), 20 December 2003
Hi Ian
Yes we did but it was our own manufactured system. Also we used all our own valeting chemicals in the operation and we made great use made of our Acrylic PTFE paint protection. In saying that we used the waterless system for own convenience and not for any business venture reason.

Stuart

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.