Get listed in the Spick and Span Directory

Carpet Cleaning Issues - Carpet construction, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, equipment, events, etc.

Century 400 and Prochem

Posted by ALEXDH (ALEXDH), 12 October 2003
Hi

Are Century 400 and Prochem the same company.

Which is best the ninja models or the steempro's.

Best regards

Alex
Posted by Derek (Derek Bolton), 12 October 2003
Hi

The two Companys you mentioned are simply that...two separate Company's

The Ninja and Steepro...two excellent machines.. the Ninja has its vacuums in series (more airflow) and the Steempro in parallel (more suction)

Regards
Derek
Posted by mike_halliday (mike_halliday), 12 October 2003
Is'nt the connection betreen Prochem & Century 400 that Prochem make all of Centurys 400 truckmounts for them in thier plant.

I heard that Centurys basic truckmount is a Blazer with a different badge.

mike
Posted by Dynafoam (Dynafoam), 13 October 2003
on 10/12/03 at 19:18:49, Derek Bolton wrote:
Hi

The Ninja and Steepro...two excellent machines.. the Ninja has its vacuums in series (more airflow) and the Steempro in parallel (more suction)

Regards
Derek

A couple of days ago I had to appologise  for stating 'Protinouse' instead of 'celulostic'....

I think Derek that you have inadvertantly reversed the series/parallel situation - the series setup will provide the maximum suction for any given pair of exhausters.

Interestingly the Prochem Steampro I bought some 15 years ao had an external manifold arrangement which permited switching between the two setups in seconds - the high airflow setup being excelent for curtains.

Regards,

John

This page is a thread posted to the cleanitup forum at www.cleanitup.co.uk and archived here for reference. To jump to the archive index please follow this link.